chapter 5

Elsa's. Pov
"SHE'S YOUR WHAT" a high pitch voice said, probably Rapunzel."she's my sister, for the 7th time"hicy stated.I slowly started to make my way down stairs."HIC if if we knew she was your sister we won't of touched her"jack I think said. I was on the last step when I heard hiccup say "its fine" well wow that just happened. I was so mad that I slammed open the door and ran to the kitchen. I leaned on the counter. Why,why are they all the same."Elsa" I heard a worriedy voice say. I turned around to see jack."what" I spat/asked. "Are u OK" he asked."why would u care" I coldly said."I was gust"he started but I cut him off."why are are u guilty, or or is it because u feel pitty for me" I went on."Im sorry"he said."SORRY, sorry for what,u don't even know what your sorry for. You you took the only person I could trust, And and U TURNED HIM INTO MARK" I screamed, holding myself." What who's Mark" he asked .The door slamed open showing the them."what are u doing to my sister" HIC said pushing pass jack."noting she gust kept saying we turned u into mark or someone" jack explained. he looked at me in shock & looked at jack ."u guys should go"he said.They nodded and left.

Morning Elsa's. POV

RING
RING
RING
RING
SHUT UP
RING
RING
RING
JELSA CHRIST, wait what

I opened up my eyes, AHHHHHH, and looked around to see where I was, my room yessss,I jumped out of Bed and got dressed, I put on some light blue,rip skinny jeans and my black & white sports jackets.
I ran down stairs and the first thing I heard was laughing, I started walking to the kitchen to see the Big 4.
I saw mom making my breakfast so I Desided to sit down beside hiccup."morning Elsa"hiccup said."morning"I mumbled back.I started to feel like someone was staring at me but I just shook it off.There was to much laughing & talking and I had enough."mom in gunna walk to school" I said while getting up."OK honey but be careful"mom shouted as I opened the door.

Jacks. Pov
Where is she,where is she. I was looking around hiccups house for Elsa. I ran into the kitchen."hey Mrs.H umm do u know where Elsa is" I asked her."oh ya love she said she's walking to school" she said not looking up from her book. I ran to the door but got blocked by rap."where u going"she asked."ohhh ummmm think frost think I forgot my books at home" I finally said."oh OK!" She said and skipped off. I smirked to myself and ran out the door.

I kept running until I saw a platuim blond up ahead.
"Hey Elsa" I said."what frost" she said not making eye contact."I gust want to say I'm sorry" I said putting my head down cast.I heard her sigh " frost its OK" she said. I still felt guilty Hey don't feel guilty she's gust another girl.
I took her Bag."hey give it back"she said trying to grab it."hahaha nope" I laughted teasing her. Elsa was shorter than me so it was funny watching her."what do u want frost"she said giving up."a kiss" I smirked."hahaha in your dreams frost"she said rolling her eyes."no your dream which is about to become a realty"I said while she rolled her eyes."OK if not a kiss then you have to sit with me at launch" I added."ummmn nope"she said while grading her Bag from me."wrong answer"I laughed evilly." What?" She said in confusion. I lighted her up slinging her over her shoulder."Frost PUT ME DOWN"she shouted while hitting my back."not until u agree to sit with me a launch" I said without a care."ugh fine"she gave up.I put her down and she hit my shoulder walked off.Wow she's she's u have a girlfriend.
"Ugh" I said and tried to catch up to elsa.

Elsa's. Pov
IM late, UGH if frost didn't annoy me then I would be hear early. I kept running & running when I finally mad it. To my surprise MRS. Snow wasn't here yet. I sighed in realish and looked for a seat is, but have off them where full or jerks where in them.
I finally found a seat at the back and sat down. I was lost in thought until I realized that someone was throwing paper at me,luckily the teacher wasn't here yet."What" I said looking to the person,but I change the tone in my voice when I say hiccup."ow calm down there "he laughted."anyway why did u run out of the house with jack"he said."well I was running to school and he came around and took me bag"I explained."ugh I'll kill that frost"he angrily said. I gust rolled my eye's and went back to my book but got interrupted when the door swung opened showing frost. I looked around to see if there wear any seats left but the only seat was beside me.I started to freack out when I noticed Jackson sitting a seat in front of me. I started Pocking him,well more like hitting him. He turned around "god elsa" he laughed."Jackson can u ummm seat beside me"I asked closing my eyes."OK sure, but why"he asked. I pointed at frost who was getting in trouble and is now coming my way. Frost was about to sit down but Jackson slided in."oh hey jack"he said while we did are handshake.

Jacks. Pov
I was getting in trouble because I was late, I wasn't paying attention to what Mrs.Snow was saying I was to busy looking a Elsa talk to my nerd of a Brother,why is he talking to him god, shut up your gust jealous. When Mrs.White or what ever finished shouting at me I started to walk Down to Elsa when Jackson slideed into MY seat.
"Oh hey jack"he said while him and Elsa looked at my and did a handshake with one hand. Ughh he always gets what HE WANTS."that's my seat"I said clinking my fist."jack find another seat"hiccup said."or is it cause u wanna sit beside Elsa"Jackson smirked."SHUT UP JACKSON"me & Elsa shouted."ELIZABETH, THE FROST'S GET TO NORTH'S OFFICE NOW!"Mrs. Whatever screamed slamming her textbook to the floor." BUT miss it wasn't elsa"hiccup said standing up."Sit down hiccup"she snapped."GO NOW"she screamed pointing at the door
Elsa pushed pass me & dick face (Jackson),looking really pissed.
I ran up the hall trying to get to elsa but she was already there. I felt a pain in my head and saw Jackson hitting me."Dude come on" he whispered while opening the door, I sighed & walked to see them all sitting."jack sit"North demanded. I sat beside a really pissed off elsa.
"I have gust spoken Mrs.Snow and she told me that there was some trouble in the class "he said,we nodded "what happed"he asked."well I was sitting beside Elsa when Mr.cool dude over here came along and tried to make me get out of he's sit"Jackson explained."and Elizabeth why are u here"north asked elsa."umm I shouted at Jackson"she said looking down but looked up at Jackson and mouthed "sorry" ."why what did he say"north asked me." He he said I wanted to sit beside Elsa"I blushed and so did elsa."well then Elizabeth & Jack u too detention after school"north said."WHAT"elsa said standing up."No buts Elizabeth"north shushed."UGH"elsa groaned before leaving the room.

Ha Elizabeth
(Sorry to anyone called Elizabeth, I think its a really cool name)