chapter 4

Hiccups. Pov
"Hiccup its fine"Elsa said as we got home."Elsa no its not.they hurt you and..and they were my friends" I explained.I saw here give me a sorry look then said "hey hicy wanna watch a voice" I laughted "OK Elsie " I said.
She ran into the sitting room like a 5 year old. I laughted same old elsa. I ran in after but I couldn't find her."Elsa" I said. Then out of nowhere she lep on top of me and we fell on the coach."hahaha" we laughted. Then she got off me and sat on the other side of the coach."so what do u wanna watch?" I asked."Oooooo a Disney movie"she said."which one" she asked. It was silent for a minute when we both shouted "CINDERELLA" Elsa giggled."you like Cinderella" she asked."hay don't judge me" I said lifting my head. She gust rolled her eyes and Put the movie on.

25 minutes later,she got off the sit and said"I'll make some popcorn" and walked into the kitchen. I heard the door knock."hicy get the door please"she said in a posh accent,trying not to laugh." As u with Queen Elsie" I tried to say in a posh accent. I laughted as I opened the door but when I say who was behind it my laugher turned to rage."What are you doing here" I said not looking at there face."we want to make things right" rap said trying to make me look at them."ha" I said."can we please come in"merida asked."sorry only people I care about are aloud in this house" I said with know no emotion on my face."hiccup come on just let us talk" jack said."fine"I said and they followed me into the sitting room.

Jacks.pov
We followed him into the sitting room and saw blankets,
Pillows and sweets everywhere,I could also hear popping from the kitchen."is there someone here" rap stupidly asked."What do u want"he asked ignoring her question."we want our friend back" I said."THEN WHY WOULD U HURT ELSIE I I IMEAN ELSA"he shouted.
The kitchen door opened."hiccup what's going on" a amazing voice said,then she stepped in.it it it was Elsa.
I looked at her, the bruise got worse and the fear in her eyes got bigger."Elsa got upstairs"he said not looking at her." HIC are u" she shuttered but got inturupted."ELSA GUST GO UPSTAIRS"he shouted."hiccup stop" I said madly as Elsa stepped back.hiccups face turned to shock.
"O my god Elsa I'm sorry I forgot I..I" he struggled to say.Elsa stumbled back in fear. Why is she like that. Rap went to help her."DONT TOUCH ME" she screamed, we all stared at her in shock."p..p..please" she cried. What happed to her.hiccup ran over to her and hugged her. I heard him whispering to her. My blood started boiling for some reason. Hiccup picked her up and went upstairs.
"I feel guilty" I blurted out."join the club"merida said.
"Its not our fault the girl got issues"rap said coldy

After 15 minutes,hiccup came down and sat on the coach."what's her deal"merida said."SHUT UP,u don't know what my sister h has gone through" he spat. WAIT SISTER. them words kept going through my head. Sister,she's his sister