The moment he realised he liked you

Harry:
When the Yule Ball came and Harry still didn't got a date he decided to ask you. Because why not? You would love to go and Ginny would be there too with Neville.
You came walking down the stairs in your long f/c dress. You looked stunning, Ginny had said after she had put your y/l y/c hair into a bun, with a few strains hanging loose.
Your date, Harry, was waiting down the stairs and when he looked up at you you smiled. His mouth fell open and his eyes widened. From that moment he knew for sure: You were the most gorgeous thing in existence.

Ron:
He liked the tutoring sessions. You were always serious but he liked watching you as you tried to explain things to him he knew he wouldn't ever get.
Afterwards the two of you would talk and then you were looser then you were when you were working. He just had to look at you to get all warm inside when you were cracking up about a joke he had made, then he felt so proud.
He liked both sides of you, the silent, focussed side and the funny, clumsy side.

Draco:
He had always seen you as one of the guys, but now the two of you were older it began to chance. You began to become more of a girl. Into the girly stuff like make-up and clothes. You were always giggling with Pansy and just lately he began to notice how cute you did look when you did those stuff.
For sure you weren't one of the guys anymore, you were a girl. One of the most beautiful he had ever seen.

Fred:
One day you and him were talking he looked you in the eyes and smiled as you were excited about the new broomstick your uncle would send you for your birthday and he just thought:
'I like it when she is happy', maybe even more than when I'm happy.

George:
From the moment he first laid his eyes on you he knew:
'This is her'