Prolouge

A/N: just so you know, the story starts before Haruhi Joins the host club. I believe she joins it two weeks after school starts. Oh, and Hikari joins on their second day of school.

Hikari's POV
The plane ride was so long but now that I'm out, it's going to be worth it. I'm glad dad decided for me to go back to Japan with my brothers and to go to Ouran Academy. Anyways the Hitachiins' private jet just landed so I'm quite excited to get home and surprise mom and my brothers.

Timeskip brought to you by these damn rich kids

The limo dropped us off at to the mansion. IM SO EXCITED!!!!! I snuck into my brothers' room and waited for them to come back from school, which was in a few minutes. I received my schedule yesterday so I knew what class I was in since my dad requested me to have in the same class as my brothers to suoh-sama (aka. The Headmaster). Anyways, I let dad have his moment with mom since its been a while. Ooh! I hear the door opening!
"Mom we-" I hear both of ,h brothers say at the same time but they stop in mid-sentence. Probably at the sight of dad. I then hear some running and they are probably running to dad to hug him. I'll take this as my cue to come down. I get out of their room and head to the foyer.

Mini timeskip brought to you by the 'which one is Hikaru' game

I was now at the Foyeè and as I suspected Hikaru and Kaoru were hugging dad. I smiled at the sight. "Don't forget about me!" I whine. Their heads shot to my direction and they let go of dad and ran towards me and tackled me to the ground. "I-itai Onii-chans." I wince slightly in pain but I hug them back anyways.

"Sorry, sorry." They say in unison and chuckle. I smile at them and hug them tighter. "We missed you, Ai." They kiss the top of my head which makes me blush slightly.

"Nii-chans, I'll be going to Ouran with you tomorrow." I told them. After I tell them that, I suddenly let out a yawn. My brothers then chuckle again.

"Seems like someone is sleepy." Kaoru states while chuckling. He picks me up bridal style and takes me to our room with Hikaru following behind.

"We got a lot of catching up to do." They state with that smirk of theirs.