Part 3

A r i a n a ' s  P o v

"Okay guys, today I will be giving you all a packet that your parents have to sign in order for you to go on the field trip, and tomorrow we will be going to the water park since this will be your last year as students. So you only have one day to get this signed." My science teacher sternly says to us. "Oh! And for the dress code, girls, y'all can wear bikinis as long as you have a cover up and boys, y'all of course, can wear swim trunks, but you have to wear a shirt with it for when we go there."

Why would she barely give us this form when we only have one day? Her stupid ass probably forgot to give it to us on time.

"Don't forget guys." She reminds us as she's passing the packets out in rows. I take a packet and pass it behind me to the annoying, but alright boy, Justin. "Here," I said to him as I turned around in my seat. He was never in one of my classes before, but from what I heard, he wanted to switch one of his to just be in one of my classes.

"Thanks babe." Justin says to me as he smirks, taking the packets from me. "Dont call me babe." I sharply tell him as I turn back around in my seat. Does he not get that I don't wanna sleep with his ass? Damn, some people act really stupid to not take the hint to just fuck off.

Why did he have to choose this seat behind me? Gosh, if it wasn't for that girl that switch schools. She still would of been here, and still would of sat behind me instead of Justin. And plus, I'm sure all the other girls in here would highly appreciate him sitting next them as they always want his attention.

After a couple of minutes, the bell rings to go home. Finally. "Class is dismissed everyone." The teacher dismissed us and after that, all of us were making our way to the door like a pack of herds that were trying to run away from wherever they we're being trapped at.

As I was going to walk out of the classroom, Justin called me. "Hey, Ariana," " kill me now." I say under my breath as I let out a sigh. I turn my body around to face him. "Yes, Justin?" I ask him, my voice showing off how annoyed I really was. "Want to hang out?" he asks me. "Ha, your kidding me right?" I say, laughing.

"No, come on Ari, I want to chill with you." He tells me, putting on a look. "No, I know that your gonna try something, and don't call me Ari. Only my friends can say that." I straightly tell him. Justin starts putting both of his hands on his heart in a hurtful manner and starts putting on a hurtful expression. "Oh come on, act like a man instead of acting like a baby, which is what you are."

"Ouch." Justin says to me.

"Well, it's true."

"Okay, since you just said those hurtful words, now you have to hang out with me." He says with a grin.

"Nope, not gonna happen." I tell him.

"Why not?" Justin asks. As I was about to say something, the teacher that we totally forgot about that was still in the classroom, interrupted us. "You both shouldn't be here anymore since it's the end of the day. Now take your conversation somewhere else that's not in school property." She says to the both of us. "Here, come on, let's just finish outside...please." Justin pleads. Well, he said please, so I guess. "Okay." I say, agreeing to finish what we were talking about.

As we made our way out of the classroom, he tries grabbing my wrist to lead the way, but I quickly take my hand back. After I did that, he just looked at me. "What? Your lucky I'm even finishing this conversation with you."

"Now why don't you wanna hang with me?" Justin asks again as we're now outside. "Because Justin, your a player and I know your just trying to lead me on. Well guess what? I'm not gonna fall into your secretive trap, and I'm definitely not gonna fall for a boy like you!" I shout back to him, just having enough of this already.

J u s t i n ' s  P o v

I thought back to when Ariana said those words and when she shouted at me, and was suddenly thinking that my plan was not gonna work towards her. She's too smart, and stubborn. Sadly after me trying to convince her back there, she still said no to me and her "hanging" out. She's not like all those other sluts that I've fucked, or messed with.

And I sorta like it. She's like a challenge that I have to get through. I just need to work on a plan that will sneak up behind her. She just infatuated me in a way that others haven't. And I just couldn't wait to see what lies underneath those clothes of hers.

Damn, just the thought of Ariana and her sexy body makes me hard. And yeah, I may be a jerk and shit, but I don't care about girls and their feelings and I never will. That's just how I am. No one can change me and my ways.

A r i a n a ' s  P o v

Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh on Justin. I mean, what if he actually wanted to hang out with me? It's just hard and confusing to know when he's actually being himself or is just putting on a play. I mean after all, he's the schools player. Maybe I should give him a chance....I don't know what to do anymore since everything is just so confusing! Justin Is surely messing with my mind. I just need to get some rest to sleep this all off.

I also wonder how tomorrow's going to turn out...

................

OOOH!! WHAT DO YOU THINK ARI IS GOING TO DO!? IS SHE GONNA GIVE JUSTIN A CHANCE OR NOT?? COMMENT UR OPINIONS OF WHAT U THINK.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!! THANKS LOVELIES!! THE NEXT CHAP WILL BE ALL ABOUT THEM GOING TO THE WATER PARK!!