Part 5

A r i a n a ' s  P o v

I was currently in class thinking about Justin while we were taking a short quiz.

I feel like he will change and that him being the schools player is just an act. At the water park, which was 2 weeks ago, I felt like I saw his true side, just put all the flirting aside. And these past few days, he was acting real sweet with me and I just hope that he's actually being himself around me and not an act, because I wouldn't know what to do.

"Okay everyone, please turn in your quizzes." The teacher tells us.

I get up from my seat, and make my way to the teachers desk.

J u s t i n ' s  P o v

I raise my hand up in the air to ask my teacher something. "Yes Justin?" She asks me as she sees my hand up in the air. "Can I use the bathroom real quick?" I ask her. "Sure, but don't be long." She bluntly tells me. "Okay."

You see, Hailey and I agreed to meet in the Janitors closet instead of actually using the bathroom. We don't have the same class together right now, so I just told her to ask her teacher the same thing as me right as the time turns 3:30, which it did right about now.

And the main reason why I was doing this was mostly because of Ariana. As two weeks passed by, I needed something to make me feel good and I needed pleasure. I couldn't live without it.

I open up the door and make my way in there, turning on the light switch and after that, I peek through the door to see Hailey making her way towards me.

I grab her hand and direct her into the Janitors closest. "Hey Jay!" Hailey excitedly says to me after I closed the door. "Hi baby." I say to her as I lean her back against the wall. She starts kissing on my neck, trying to find my soft spot. "We have to make this quick, okay?" "Mhmm." She hums while she's still sucking on my neck. Hailey finally found my soft spot after her hearing me lowly gasp. "Hailey..."

"You like that Jay?" She teasingly asks me while she suddenly stops, making me whine at the loss of her tongue against my skin.

"Hailey, stop being a fucking tease right now." I frustratingly say to her, looking her straight in the eyes. "I said do you like that." She asks me again with her arms now around my neck. "Yes, okay! Now less talking, and more doing!" I tell her. "Okay, gosh." Hailey resumes sucking on my neck while I moan in pleasure. She starts unzipping my zipper to my pants and rubs my dick up and down inside my boxers while she's still sucking on my soft spot. "D-damn Hailey," I softly moan to her, studdering in the process from all the pleasure I was having all at once.

I know I probably been out in the 'bathroom' for a while, but right now, I could care less.

After her pleasuring me with my needs, she asked me to do the same.

I suck on her neck, trying to find her soft spot like she did to me. It didn't take long to find it after she became a hot
moaning mess. "Oh Justin," She moans my name after I keep doing so. I make my way into her pants, putting my index finger into her panties and straight through her pussy. I then start to finger her while she pushes her hips straight towards my finger. "Do it faster J-Justin," Hailey tells me while breathing heavily, gripping onto my shoulders for support. I do as she tells me and go faster, inserting another one of my magical fingers straight into her.

"Just like that baby," She says as I'm still kissing on her neck.

I'm almost there," She moans while whispering to me, almost reaching her climax.

After a short period of time, she arches her back and starts releases her juices on my fingers. "Oh my gosh," She says moving her hair out of her face while trying to regain her breath.

I slide out my fingers and start licking them up while Hailey watches me.

"I would fuck you senseless right now, but we can't because I wouldn't want the teachers to find out what we've been doing by hearing your screams." I lean foward towards her ear, as I whisper while smirking.

I heard her gasp faintly, making me smirk more.

After our business, I pulled up my pants along with my boxers as Hailey did the same and last fixes her hair.

"Okay, you ready?" I ask her. "Yeah." I open up the door and then Hailey and I make our separate ways to our classes like nothing ever happened.

Once I made my way to my class, I took a moment and then opened up the door. "Mr. Bieber, what took you so long?" My teacher asks me while raising one of her eyebrows. "I had to take a dump. I'm sorry, I can't control what I have to do. If I need to piss, then I'm letting it happen." I explain earning a few snickers from the class. "No one needs to know that, now just sit down." She tells me while looking at me in disgust. "Well, you asked." I say, smirking as I sit down. She sighs while looking straight at me.

"Okay students, please look at the board, and copy down these notes."

"Hey Justin, did you get some?" One of my buddy's ask while whispering to me. I turn backwards and look at him. "I definitely did." I tell him while grinning. I then turn back around and put my attention straight at the board, actually taking my notes.

The thought of Ariana suddenly clouds up my mind as I take my notes. Yeah, I made a jerk move, but I need to get my needs somewhere. And I know for a fact, that Ariana wouldn't do what I wanted her to do. I just need to keep putting on the 'good guy' act, and then she will give into me.

A r i a n a ' s  P o v

"Don't forget to study for your final test guys!" My teacher says to us as we make our way to the door to go home.

I can't wait to see Justin! He's all I've been thinking about these past hours. I close my locker after putting all my stuff away, and make my way towards the school entrance. "Ariana!" I hear someone shout. I curiously look around, and spot Justin making his way towards me. I can't help but smile as see him. As he finally made his way to me through the large crowds, he wraped his arm over my shoulder as we continued to walk outside of the school. "I missed you." I tell him as I'm still smiling like a complete idiot. "I missed you too." He says as he looks down at me while returning one of his famous smiles.

"Your beautiful, did you know that?" He asks me. I start to hide my face into his chest while I'm blushing like crazy. "Justin, stop." I mumble to him as I giggle a little bit. "What? I'm just stating the truth." Justin says.

I continue to hide my face into his warm, clothed chest as my cheeks are still red.

"Hey," He said as he suddenly lifts up my chin, making me look up at him. "Don't hide your face baby. Your too beautiful to do so." He says smiling. "Aww, is someone blushing?" He coos to me. Crap, he caught me. "You keep making me!" I tell him as I playfully smack his shoulder.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop." He says chuckling.

"Let's go get some ice cream." He says. "I think that sounds perfect." I agreed.

As we finally made our way to his car, he opened the passenger seat for me. "M'lady." He goofingly says to me, giving me a cheesy smile. I start to giggle to myself as he does the same for him after I got in. He starts his engine up, and starts driving towards the ice cream parlour. While he's driving, I start to look at him as I admire him in my eyes as he doesn't notice.

This boy is something special. I feel like I could actually trust him.

..................

ARI'S ACTUALLY FALLING FOR HIM!! WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK?? DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! (PWEEESE COMMENT! I REALLY LOVE TO READ WHAT YOU ALL ARE THINKING!!)