One Call Later

ARIA'S POV

I pulled out my phone in anticipation to find who my caller was.

It was mum

" MUM, HELLO , ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I said anxiously , my hands were literally shaking with hope and fear. Jay held me close in a tight embrace as i tried to listen for any slight chance of sound or movement on the other side of the call.

A ll i heard was silence , my eyes became heavy with sudden tears and the weight of gravity pulled them down my pale face to the blooded floor beneath. My first thoughts were death. They have been taken by those evil cannibals. I dropped to the floor. I sat in a child-pose position and wept into the floor. I just didn't care if i got blood all over my face i just needed to fall.

I heard sudden grogging come from the mobile.

"mum.........., mum..... is...i..is that...you?" i asked curiously.

"ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhghghgh" i heard coming from the phone. Oh know she's hurt.

" MUM STAY THEIR , I'M COMING TO GET YOU" I screamed whilst pulling myself off the floor.

" No Aria, she could have changed, what if sh-" 

" No she can't be , their could always be a chance" i panicked

" i will not let you go , i cant loose you" Jay pleaded whilst holding my arms tightly.

" What would you do in my situation Jay?" I challenged.

"i-i-i-" he stuttered

" Save it Jay. Your either with me or against me!" I harshly screamed into Jay's innocent face.

I walked towards the door, passed the bloody bodies and into the open. I looked around and heard Jay run towards me from behind.

" Your right Aria, I will help" Jay said whilst looking at me. But i payed him no attention as i looked in front. Stunned , Jay looked at me with confusion  then turned to the direction i was facing and understood my shocked face

" Oh my....."

*********************************

SO GUYS, HOW WAS IT ? I'M SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED :( BAD NONI LOL

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT ARIA AND JAY HMMMM????

WHAT DO YOU THINK WERE INFRONT OF THEM?

LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW , PRETTY PLEASE WITH A GIANT RED CHERRY ON TOPPED FILLED WITH CHOCOLATE CREAM- YUMMY- AND VOTE , IT WILL MAKE ME FEEL SO HAPPY AND I LIKE BEING HAPPY :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)