Tell Me What Is Death If Life Is Just A Bitch.

±Chase's POV±

Once I arived at me simple home. I dash inside. Yup thats normal, all the girls that live around me are creepy. Very. Very. Creepy. Once inside, I'm greeted by a flying sause pan. "Hey Mika." I called to my disastoious sister and her army of flying kitchen supplies. "Hey!" She replied, aiming a fork at our younger brother, Riylee. Shrugging, I walked to my room to get out of my god damn work uniform, "Chase....."

I turned around to meet the voice, "Hmm?" Misha stood there with her arms crossed. "Are those my skinnies?" Shaking my head I ran into my room locking the door. Synner was asleep on my bed, Blake and his last night's friend, must have kept him up all night. Poor guy. Being mute and all. Quickly sneaking around I grabbed some cloths and took a shower, Hey. im covered in oil and what not. Leave me alone. After my heavenly shower. I carefully snuck out of the room again. "Mishaaaaaaaaaaa" I whined walking into her room. Its so colorful.... its weird. I figured Mika would be all over it, but she wanted the room I assumed Misha would want. "What Chase?" after flopping on her bed, I gave her a serious look. "I have a date later. and I don't know what im gonna wear." She squealed happily, "Oh my god! Yay! Where are you going?!" I shrugged, "I dunno" Misha hopped off her bed then skipped over to her dresser searching through it, throwing her tight fitting loose around the shoulder because of black fringe stuff black and white striped shirt. "Now. What should you wear with those.... Hold on." She darted out of the room. After a moment she returned with out little brother, whom was carrying Mika over his shoulder, "PUT ME DOWN!" "Hmmm.....Nah." "RIYLEE!" "Mika!" I Hissed, "Synners alseep." "Oh" was all she said as she fell quiet. Riylee ploped her onto the bed before laying across it. "So big brothers gotta date? Took ya long enough." Glaring at him I retorted, "Who's the one paying for all your shit." He grinned at me causing me to smile, I love my family, even though they suck at times. "Look at me." Misha demanded. I turned to her, even though I'm the oldest Misha and Mikky are the scariest. Riylee ain't scaring... well just calming then hyper then calm all over again... strange boy. Mishy leaned over and carefully put eyeliner on me. "Mik what jeans should he wear with that shirt?" Mikky took the shirt from me then gave it a hard glare. "Hm...Black or blue." She looked at Riylee who thought for a moment, "Black with those one boots you got." Mikky nodded then stood, running out of the room. I have personal stylist. "I can't believe it! My big brother finally has a date!" She squealed happily causing me to cring. Mika came back with the boots and skinny jeans. Yeah, no one owns regualr jeans in this house. I bit my lip unsure, "Guys... what if he cancels... what if I embarass myself!" I yelped when Mikky punched my arm, rubbing the spot I glared at her. "Shut the hell up. and. Get. Ready." Sighing I walked into Misha's bathroom and changed pulling on the boots before I walked out. Mika whistled, "Whoo whooo!" A blush forced its way to my cheeks. "Shup." They just giggled and hugged me. "Now lets wait for lover boy!" Riylee claped his hands then ran out of the room, "Weird kid." Misha shook her head. Mikky grined then said "We have no room to talk." Grabbing my hand she almost drug me to the living room.