Pika Girl

I didn't remeber being carried to the car, but I came to when we were half way from my house. "If I new petting your hair would knock you out. I would've tried not to." Cole laughed, grinning at me. I couldn't fight off the blush raising on my pale cheeks. "shut up...." was all I could mutter. Making him laugh, "C'mon. I'm just teasing." Shooting him a playful glare, a smile formed on my face. "Do you want to hang out a bit longer?" Cole asked, was that shyness? I dunno, maybe. Shrugging, I turned to face him "Sure why not?" The goofy grin that spread across his face, made me want to melt. He was perfect. Not knowing how subcontous I am, "How old are you?" Them words slipped from my mouth. Making my gaze shift to the window. "Is the winder that interesting?" He asked, "Did you really just say winder?" He laughed, nodding.

"Is the winder that insteresting?" He asked again.

"Window."

"Winder."

"Window."

"Winder."

"Oh my god Cole!" I whined, making him laugh even harder. "Yes Kitten?" My face turned a deep crimson color as I glared at him. "No." a playful pout took over his features "Winder." Was all he said. "COLE!!" That sent him into another fit of laughter. "Stop avoiding my question!" Wow, I'm whining a lot. "24." Holy shit, he's five years older then me! "How old are you Kitten?" I glared at the window."Stop calling me thaaaaaat. I'm 19" I could hear the smirk playing at his lips "Stop glaring at my winder." I slapped his arm playfully, "COLE! GRAMMAR!" He shook his head shrugging, a smile plasttered on his face. "My grammar is perfect." I rested my head on the dashborad. "Oh my God." He laughed, pulling into a drive way. Glancing around, I realised I had no clue where we were. "Let me show you where I live." He purred, getting out of the small car. I put my hand on the door, getting ready to open it when it was yanked out of my gasped. Cole smiling down at me. Staring at the ground, I climbed out of the vehicle. Cole gasped my hand in his. Shutting the car door he led me to the gaint house. Staring at it in awe, I stopped walking. "Wow...." He smiled at me, "Like it?" He asked, and I just nodded, it was beautiful. Breath taking. Leading my inside the house, made me even more awestruck then before. It was even bigger on the inside. All the antics and paintings hung in perfect harmony. I stopped to gaze at a few, once seated on the couch, it was sos god damn soft. "You thristy?" Cole asked, making my turn to him. "A little bit." He nodded then stood. "What do you want?" I bit my lip shyly, "Livingston Red Rose?" Its my favorite type of wine. Not many people get it. I usually buy a bottle when their on sale. Which isn't often. "Sorry, I only have white wine." I made a face. White wine is disgusting. "I'll have a glass of water then." Maybe I should've brought the bottle with me. That would've been smart wouldn't it? Oh well not much I can do now.

((Sorry its short and sucks i am rather numb at the moment.))