Awake

I woke up on the beach. I tried to sit up, but a wave of dizziness rolled over me. A few feet away, a boy and girl were staring at me. The boy was tall, with scruffy dark hair and sea green eyes. The girl had long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, and intelligent gray eyes. "Are you alright?" The girl asked. "I'm not sure. I feel kind of  weird." I said.  "Here." The boy held out his hand. I took it and pulled myself up. 

   We stood in silence for a few moments as we studied each other. "What's your name?" The girl prompted. I thought for a moment. "Maia. My name is Maia." "I'm Percy, and this is Annabeth." said the boy hesitantly. Their names sounded familiar, though I'd never seen them before. "Percy...Jackson? And...Annabeth Chase?" "Yes, how do you know our last names?" asked Annabeth slowly. "I don't know." I replied. "It just popped into my head." "How did you get here?" asked Annabeth. She spoke casually, but there was a hint of suspicion in her gaze. "I don't know." How had I gotten here? I tried to think. "I can't remember. I can't remember anything! All I know is my name and you two, somehow." 

They exchanged a look. "Come with us, Maia." Said Percy. We started walking away from the beach. "Where am I, anyway? Where are we going?" I asked. "You're in Long Island, New York." said Percy. " As for where we're going, we're taking you to Camp Half-Blood."