3

(a/n)

please read the a/n at the end it's important Thank you and Happy Reading!

(Y/N)

As we conclude are meeting we all head to our rooms to prepare for our attack. I wanted to get out of that room as fats as possible but that didn't seem like that was going to happen.

"(y/n) wait up" His sexy voice says

" What do you want Harry, I kinda want to go freshen up first before we go." 

"What's your problem?"

"My problem? I don't have a problem all I want to do is go and shower because we just landed when we had to head to the race so yes I'm a little cranky and tired but that's what it takes to take care of my gang, so if you'll excuse me."

And then I left is hot self in the hall.

~ Later that evening~

We just pulled up to the warehouse where we have to be for the attack.

"Alright why don't you let us handle this and you guys go and guard the trucks." Harry says

"Oh no why don't you let the masters show you how it's done." Becca proudly states.

"And that's my cue, give me a minute." I say

As I make my way back to the truck that I came in to change. I quickly put on a maroon crop top with maroon heels and grab my purse.

I then make my way out to where everyone is and I see Harry and the Boys about to make their way in but I stop them just in time.

"Let me handle this boys."

I walk by as I feel them stare

Now it's acting time.

"Hello? Is anybody in here, my car died and I need some help getting it started. Hello?"

"Ello poppet what's a sexy thing like you doing out here?" A strong accent calls out.

"Oh Hi, well you see my car died and I kinda need some help can you help me?"

"Oh I can help you alright, hey boys think boss man would like her?"

" Grab her!"

"Hey let go of me"

I punch a guy in the nose. With that his buddies try grabbing me all over and it turns all chaotic.

~Whistle Sound~

" What the hell is going on here?"

" Uh sorry boss man we were just trying to get this girl so she can come and see you. She needs help with her car."

" Wells bring her to my office now!"

"HEY! I CAN WALK THERE MYSLEF THANK YOU VERY MUCH UGH! YOU ALMOST MADE ME BREAK MY FAVORITE HEELS."

As I make my way up to their bosses office I give the boys and my gang a signal for them to head in.

As I go to shut the door I hear from behind me, "Y/N? Is that you?"

(a/n)

Hey so so so so so sorry that I haven't published anything I have been really busy. First thing is that I have been dealing with family you see my aunt passed away a week before Christmas so I was with my family the whole time and second I had been waiting to get my new laptop for Christmas. So this is the first chapter that I have posted on my new laptop. Second thing is that it's not letting me post pictures on here so I made a polyvore account and you can see all of her outfits and Harry's and any other character I put on here as well as cars houses and dates. My account is alexisdickey08. Again thank you for understanding and reading my story

Lots of love

Alexis