2

~Harry's pov~

Her. She's all I've thought about. I think about her when I'm wirking, when I'm with someone. I can never get her out of my head until I heard about the accident. Ever since then I've been a mess and can never seem to function. The boys help a lot but it's not the same. Wherever she is I know she's looking down on me and making sure I don't get into too much trouble.

"Harry, boss man needs us." Niall says to me.
"Alright I'll be there in a minute."
Now I wonder into too many details but let me break it down for you. My name is Harry Styles, I'm a part of one of the biggest gangs in all of England. I've been with this gang since HER but this gang is my family and I will do anything to protect my family.

"Alright, let's get down to business. Now a lot of you are wondering when our next race is. It's going to be tonight and Harry you're going to race in it." Paul, our boss said.
"Great who am I racing."
"An old friend of mine is coming in and their gang will race you but they're not just here to race. You see ever since we lost Derek we've been a little slow. This gang is going to help us get Dean and his miscreants he calls a gang. We will avenge Derek and we will get our spot back." A big chorus of hell yeahs were distributed through the air.
Now if you didn't catch that Dean is this other gang in England that think their badass but they ain't shit. They killed one of us and took our spot and we want it back. So whoever is coming they better be the best of the best because we going need it.

-later that night-

"You ready for this Harry?" Liam asked.
"Hello yeah, where dis dude at anyway?"
All of a sudden this huge group rolls up.
"We here." Some blonde says
"Hahahah alright who am I racing."
"Me"
This silky, beautiful voice speaks out.
Out steps this beautiful girl in this smoking leather outfit.
"Aye yo princess why don't you let one of the big boys handle this race."
"Wow, you don't remember do you?"
"What you talking about?"
"Let's just let the racing do the talking."" Alright princess, whatever you want."

" Can you even drive over here, what kind a car you got anyway?"" Just you wait an see, I've got all kinds of surprises."We roll up to the starting line. Some blonde bloke (a/n nothing against blondes)pulls out a bandanna and counts down from 3 to 1 and the race begins.I'm the best at what I do, and what I do is race. So if this chick thinks she can win then she's wrong. I'm pulling all of my tricks . what surprises me is when she comes up right next to me laughing." You think your tough shit princess don't you?"" Oh hunny, I know I am."Then all of a sudden she pulls up in front of me. WTF how did she do that, it's like she knows all of my tricks, but that's impossible. I feel like I know her too. I pull my very last trick and now I'm in the lead. As I approach the corner where the finish line is I have no doubt in my mind that I will win. All of a sudden I see this car zoom right passed me to the finish line for the win.W.T.FI park my car and get out, " What the hell was that?"" That was you kissing my ass"" Listen here bitch who do you think you are."" I can't believe you can't recognize me."" What are you talking about?"" ahh (y/n) it's been way too long."" Yo Pauly, what up"" I see you haven't change. Amazing race you had there."" Thank you, your boy here though is having a hard time coming to the terms that he lost to a girl."By now I'm fuming." You just going to let her talk like that to me Paul?"" There's not much I can do about it Harry sorry. Anyways, (y/n) how you holding up?""I've been better, but the gang has been helpful."" why don't you all come over to the house and get settled and we will have our meeting."

~back at the house~

That bitch and her crew come rolling in through our meeting room doors and she takes a seat at the other end of the table." Where's your leader?" Louis asked"You're looking at her."We all looked dumbstruck.WHAT"Boys I don't know if you remember but this is (y/n). An old friend of yours."No, it can't be. I thought she passed away with her parents."Miss me?""(y/n)? Is it really you?" Niall asked" Yep it's the real me.""But we all thought you died.""Nope that was my parents, after they died I found Joe. He is the founder of the Minx, after he passed he gave it to me. He was my adopted father, he took care of me, of all of us. So I am the true leader of this gang and we are the best of the best."I sat there, just looking at her. She got so beautiful, I just can't believe that she's alive."So let's get down to business shall we" She said.

(A/N)Alright so here you guys go I hope you enjoy and I'm going to try to give you guys something on Wednesday since I don't have class that day. If you guys have any ideas to this story I would love to hear them. I will give you full credit for it to.
Lots of Love

Alexis