Chapter XIV

It's amazing yet sad and scary, how one minute your life can seem perfect, and within five minutes it can be crushed and all be lost...........

Anha POV:

I am feeling horrible with a severe headache, it feels like I have been hit by a truck. Hit. By. A. Truck. Hold on, I recollect all the incidents happen today, having good time with Hardik, he kissing me, me slapping him and our fight.

Something hit my head which made me to black out. I jolted up from where I was sleeping and I regret my fast reflex cause now my head is spinning. I have checked for my surroundings to see where I am, but I had no idea about this place.

I was in a small room, it had only a small bed where I was sitting and a bed side lamp a small bulb which was illuminating the light in the room. It felt all creepy, I wanted to go to home and stay with Hardik.

Someone forced me in this room, but why would they do such things to me. I had no rivals who can plan of such things. As I recalled about the creepy message I felt like a bucket of ice water poured on my face.

I heard someone reaching towards the door and twisted the knob to open it, I slept in my initial position. I heard footsteps approaching me and came to halt. I was praying in my mind for Hardik to help, he is the only one my mind was wandering for. I want to hug him to find comfort and feel secured in his arms.

"Now, now I know you are awake, open your eyes baby doll." the creepy stalker called me.

I recognize this voice, I can't believe what I'm seeing in front of me. Shock, hurt, betrayal, anger I can feel every emotion by looking at him but not happiness. I was never expecting to meet him again in my life, fuck I have not even decided what would I do if I meet him again. God......I never wanted to see him.

"Think you have missed me a lot darling, never mind I'm here to take care."

"In your wild dreams you motherfucker.", I spat at him which earned me a hard slap on my face.

"Awe baby, look at yourself what you have made me to do to that beautiful face." tears wear running down my cheeks and he raised his hand to erase those tears but I flinched and move away.

"Next time I come to meet you behave yourself and don't try to make me angry" with those words he left the room and locked the door, I fell on the bed and started crying loudly screaming all my pain I'm, feeling now.

I can taste my blood as Aadarsh's slap busted my lips, now I was hardly crying to meet Hardik. I miss him, did they even noticed my absence, is he worried about me. Will he care for me the same way after he asked me to fuck off.

Pain in my body was less than the pain I was feeling in my heart. I never felt this much of pain even after finding this idiot has cheated on my back. Maybe my crush towards him is replaced by love for him.

Who won't love him, the love and cared he showered even makes a statue to return it and I'm a girl who already had a crush on him which easily makes clear I love him. Yes I love him and I want to tell him. But whom am I kidding to he never wants to see my face, he is not going to accept me.

With all the thoughts of him in my mind and crying for him I drifted back to sleep.............

************************

Tadaaaaaaaaaa 

another update........

wow......Aadarsh is the one who kidnapped Anha but why????????

let's wait and watch what he is feeling and why the hell he kidnapped her......

Hardik?

oh my gosh!!!!!! where is he??? Does he know Anha is missing

haha don't worry let's hear his POV in the next update......

until then...........cya my beautiful readers.........

Love,

qt sweet