Chapter XII

If the path is beautiful, first confirm where it leads to. but if the destination is beautiful don't check how the path is..............keep walking.

Hardik POV:

                                                             As I was talking about the bet with her, I can feel confusion and terror in her eyes. I know she won't accept this bet so I just need to provoke her and make her accept the bet. Once I make sure that she agrees for this bet, I can easily make her feel my love for her.

"So......what are the rules of this bet and what if you lose and I won't fall for you? " she asked with a smirk. She is an angel but if she wants she can be a devil, my little devil :) and here I go with my plan.

"It's very simple my sweet plum, I will set the rules and you can't back away from them. If you won't follow any of the rule it simply means that you are backing away cause you are falling for me. Even though if you follow them and stay till the end of the bet, you can still say that I'm going to win the bet.

                                                           Either way I'm going to win the bet sweetheart, I'll make sure you won't regret by accepting the challenge. So what do you say baby. Are you ready?" I asked her. Now it's my turn to smirk at her. :)

                                                                      She opens her mouth to protest and again closes her mouth and continues the process but don't know what made her mind, she simply nods her head in sign of agreement. I sigh a relief and release my breath which I was holding back from a long time. Next step is I should make sure she won't try to back away from this plan, so I made an agreement not giving her an ounce of chance to step back.

                                Everyone does know I'm in love with this girl. From the moment I have landed my eyes on her, it's been her only her. Then why can't she see and feel my love for her. :(

                                            To make her feel my love I have planned it, but deep down it makes me to feel scare what if she really can't see nothing more than a friend. Pushing all my feelings and fears a side I have responded to her.

                                                                    "Here comes the rules, which are very easy to follow" I said to her, something is holding her back but now I am determined and I won't let her back.

Anha POV:

                                     I like him, I mean it I like him like really really like him. I have moved on from the stage of friend and started to like him. I have this jealous feeling whenever girls drool at him, oh come on, which girl can't fall for his charms.

                                                                 He is the one every girl wants to be, he can make feel any girl beautiful. This is only nagging me for taking the further step with him. He deserves the one who is much better than me, not a loser like me and I can't lose my friendship with him at any cause.

My friendship for him tops everything, he is my rock who supported me when I needed him the most.

                                                                                       But I have this feeling that, this bet is going to be good. I'm scared to death what happens if this bet won't work out, can we still be friends?? No! but why can't he see this why he is playing off like this.

                                          I don't want him to be with me as a couple who is nothing but a loser. I can stand by him as a good friend but as a couple no I'm not good for him, even though I have accepted to play along him I'm freaking out, words can't explain what do I feel now.

                                                              Part of me is squealing with happiness but other part is screaming at me to make it stop. As I was having an inner turmoil with myself he started to explain the rules briefly.

" We will leave under the same roof until we date each other. Our parents won't stay with us and"

"You have to be kidding me, we stay at same place without our parents and do you even think they will approve it." I cut him off as he was saying the brief parts of the bet.

"No shit Sherlock, cause I have already informed them and they have approved it."

                                                                                               If I was a character from cartoon, I bet my eyes would come out of the socket and my jaw wide opens and touches the floor. My parents, I mean my mom and dad know about this bet and they have approved it.

                                                        I was having a inner debate with my good side and evil side, I kept on thinking. How can they do this to me? I'm their daughter, their own flesh and blood, but they love this guy more than me. And won't they know making two teenagers under same roof without elders supervision is no good. They trust you guys were you can't cross your limits. I mean, aahhh... kill me now this is no help :(

"And where I was yah.. we will stay at same place for how long we date each other, we will share the same bed, cuddle with each other and we will leave a life of the people who are in a relation.

I will do whatever I can do to make you fall in love with me and you can do anything to resist it. everything is fair in love and war.

No if's and but's my lady, cause if you wanna back of lets declare that I have won it without making any effort." God....how much I love to remove that smirk from that face.

"Stop sulking and declare I have won this bet sweetheart." Two can play the game baby two can, with this new found courage I moved closer to him. Now it's my turn to show him that what I am capable of. I moved closer I think no space left between us, and started tracing my finger on his jaw line and placed a kiss for which he shivered.

I played a happy dance and started looking at others, remember when I have mentioned about a toon character now it was their turn to wide open their eyeball sockets and their jaw hitting the floor. Their expressions were priceless biting my lips I kept a poker face and made myself from controlling the laugh.

"Let's start this bet" I have whispered in his ear and declared I am in it.

22%���i�AT