Jeffree star ur so smexxi!

" Honey! Jayy's here!" My mom yelled from down stairs.

" Coming!" I yelled back.

I looked down at my out fit. I was wearing my JStar band tee and ripped skinnys. I also had on my super hero converses. ( ahah! I want to get them from Journeys!!!)

I smiled before grabbing the tickets and my Iphone. I ran down stairs. Jayy  was waiting at the door for me. I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek.

' Remember! as soon as the consert is over go striaght to Jayy's! Got it?" My mom asked. I nodded. I grabbed Jayy's hand leading him to his car. We jumped in than started down thehighway.

' so, what did you and Alex talk about. You never got around to telling me." Jayy asked. I shurgged

" Stuff" Jayy gave me a stern look.

" Come on Stacey! Spit it out or I'll send my wild Dinosaur at you!" Jayy warned playfully. I smiled.

" Fine!" I finally gave in. I told him about the texts and about what he told me in the bathroom. After I was done he was silent for a while. his expression told me that he was deep in thought.

" hmm, It looks like you have a problem on your hands!" Jayy finally said.I groaned.

" I knooww!" I groaned leaning my head back. Jayy slipped his hand in mine.

" But don't worry! I'll be there for you all the way! and don't give into him so easily! Make him prove his love for you" Jayy grinned. I rolled my eyes.

" Do you got to always make love a game?" I asked grinning.

" Ofcourse! It makes it so much funner!." I let out a laugh shaking my head.

an half an hour later we finnally got to the concert,waited in line, and pushed our way to the fornt.

" are you ready my sexy bitches!" Jeffree yelled.

" Hell ya!" The crowd screamed and whistled inculding me and Jayy.

Jeffree star started singing Lolipop Luxury.

I started to scream reaching my arms out to touch him. Than the most shocking thing ever happened! JStar grabbed my hand and pulled me up on stage. I squealed and started to jump up and down.

" And what is your name sexy?" Jeffree asked. I swear I could of fainted! But I kept my cool.

" Stacey!'

" Hmhm, Stacey is a sexy name for a sexy girl!" Jeffree winked at me i smiled back.  He warped an arm around my waist before singing ' Cupcakes taste like violince' ( think i spelled it wrong!)

I stayed up on stage with Jeffree for the whole consert! And even got to go back stage with him. I asked him if Jayy could come to and he said yes. We sat on a couch and started to talk.

" Jeffree man! It's good to see you!" I heard a huskily voice yell. I turned to see a guy who looked maybe 21, running towards us. He had purple hair that was long and stuck up in the back.

" Hey Dahvie!" JStar said. Dahvie plopped down beside me. He stuck his hand out.

" I'm Dahvie by the way" I gripped his hand.

" I'm Stacey!" I said with a warm smile. He smiled before turning towards Jayy.

" I'm Dahvie and I like your hair" Dahvie said with a laugh.

" I like your hair to and i'm Jayy!"

( Btw- I did some research a while back and this is how the really met at a Jeffree Star consert! ahahah!)

 "  would you guys like to come to the after party? " Dahvie asked.

" sure!"

" great!"

===========================================================================

I know its short but eh at least its something! ahah!