forth sin-- GLUTTONY

Gluttony-excessive eating and drinking.

-

I sighed as I looked over at my fiancee Kaden.

I loved him with all my heart pero ang utak nya ay parang sa isang bata ..

I watched his sexy muscular figure in the kitchen gorging himself on leftovers and wine. At first it was refreshing that he like me for me at hindi yung katulad ng iang lalaki na pag nakita ako ay katawan ko lang ang mahalo ang gusto pero kahit na engage na kami hindi kami nag lolove making grrrr...

Mas gusto nya ang kumain..

"Hayyy" I sighed,

I did have to give him some slack, he was kidnapped and left in the woods when he was like 12 and they just not recovered him a year ago and he had so much to learn! I throbbed in want of my husband-to-be, just wanting him to lick me all over, I sighed knowing that the only reason that he would lick me would be if I was a plate! I paused at that thought, then I smile grew on my face! Of course!

Kaden's stomach grumbled, but he had promised Zscian that he would finish cleaning out the garage first. He sighed and tugged the bags of garbage to the curb. His phone buzzed signaling he had a text. He pulled out his phone and saw it was from his wondrous fiancee.

Kaden baby hurry inside, I made you something to eat! <3

He smiled and licked his lips, hurrying up the driveway, he closed the garage doors and went to the kitchen.

He paused and lowered his eyes.

"Zscian, why are you naked?" He asked his face flushed red.

"I am practicing being a sushi girl! Ohh..Came on, eat off my body!" She said cheerfully.

"Yes nagana ang plano ko" zscian thought

Kaden lifted his eyes back to his fiancee that was lying on the table with whip cream on her breast, and a piece of pie on her lower stomach, the juices flowing everywhere.

"Umm alright, kung yan ang gusto mo" He said uncertainly, he never wanted to upset Zscian, he loved her.

She smiled and nodded.

He leaned down and with slow long strokes he licked off the whip-cream, then he took her whole nipple in his mouth to get the rest. Hie eyebrows furrowed in confusion as her nipples hardened and she moaned softly. He shrugged and went to the other breast repeating what he just did. He traveled down and quickly ate the pie, smacking his lips in satisfaction.

His long tongue trailed down my belly, licking up the pie juice. He stopped just before he got to the pot of gold.

Zscian''s head jerked up.

"Why did you stop?!" She asked angrily.

He flinched away and lowered his eyes,

"There wasn't anymore juice." He muttered, upset that he angered Zscian.

Her face softened, and she sighed.

"Hey, let me tell you something." She whispered.

Eric looked up, Ano?" sabi ni Kaden.

She pointed to pussy

"You can eat that too..." She said.

"Really?" He asked dubiously.

She nodded.

"Yeahh... Katulad ng lollipop, you just lick and suck until you get to the surprise center." She said, she then poured some chocolate sauce down there and sat back.

"Go on" sabi ni Zscian pag katapos nyang batukan si Kaden.

Kaden nodded solemnly and spread her legs and per her instruction licked and sucked.

He was startled when she began to moan loudly..

"Ohhhhhhhh.. Goddd yessss.." Zscian moaned

Biglang tuumigil si Kaden,ngumiti sa kanya ang kanyang fiancee.

"No, no, keep going." She whispered breathlessly.

Tumango lang si kaden at itinuloy ang pag kain sa kanyang fiancee.

He was glad that Zscian was no longer upset, she seemed quite happy. Zscian arched her back and her finger's dug into Kaden's scalp pulling him closer as she came hard he licked up her juiced and looked up.

"Was that the surprise center?" He asked unsure.

She nodded lazily

"Huh, it's really sweet." He smacking his lips.

She laughed and sat up.

"Good work baby." She said reaching for a plate and handing him a brownie for a reward.

He let out a shout of glee and almost swallowed the damn thing whole. He got a glass of milk and drained it down. Zscian brought the plate of goodies with her and he followed her to the bedroom.

She sat them on the nightstand and pushed Kaden to the bed. She crawled on top of him and kissed him passionately, he kissed her back without hesitation, but faltered when she pulled of his shirt and rubbed his abs. She took his hands and placed them on her breast. He felt different.

"Z-Zscian?" He asked confused.

"Its okay, just go with it." She replied and pulled him into another kiss, she reached down and palmed him.

He groaned and she pulled of his pants.

He then realized the were both naked and he flushed bright red. Zscian reached down and petted his man piece, he went breathless and felt hot as she did that.

"Zscian, anong nangyayari?" He asked pagkatapos ay tumingin sya sa nakatayo nyang ari.

Zscian just smiled and giggled giddily.

"Don't worry baby, it is totally natural, you just sit back and hayaan mo ako dito ha? okay?" He nodded nervously as she lowered her head, taking him in her hand and stroked slowly as she swirled her tongue around the head.

Kaden gasped at the foreign feeling, it was so...pleasurable! He jerked slightly as she took him fully in her mouth.

He found himself grabbing her head and holding her there as she committed these pleasurable act that had made his body move on its own accord. She swirled once more, and lifted her head. Zscian did not want him to come just yet, she wanted his first time to be the experience of his life!

She kissed him once more and they became as one as she sank down on his solider with a loud moan.

Kaden moaned also, this had felt better than when she had took him in her mouth! She rode him wildly, clutching his shoulders as she cried out in pleasure, she was so glad that she had such a long thick dick all to herself! Kaden trust his instinct to he cupped her ass and thrust upward, sucking on her nipples once again as she cried in pleasure and he was rocketing closer and closer to heaven. He jerked slightly and he held his fiancee close.

"Zscian, I f-feel like I'm gonna, ex-p-plode!" He cried.

"Yes baby, just let go!" Zscian shouted in pleasure they kissed once more, as he let go and was blown into heaven and beyond. Zscian clutched him close as she was hit with her own dose of euphoria. They collapsed and tried to catch their breath. When they could breath without sounding like an obese asthmatic, they sat up, this time Zscian joined in on eating a cookie as she handed Eric a treat.

She grinned at him.

"So baby, anong pakiramdam mo ngayon?" She asked, he looked from her to the plate of goodies and she saw his solider rise again, ready for another battle.

"ppww-eddde bbbaa nnaattiinn ggaawwiinn ullitt?" nag aalangan tanong ni Kaden .

She let out an exclamation of glee and jumped over to him.

End of sin FOUR