second sin- - GREED

Greed- intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, or power

the inordinate desire to possess wealth, goods, or objects of abstract value with the intention to keep it for one's self, far beyond the dictates of basic survival and comfort. It is applied to a markedly high desire for and pursuit of wealth,status and power

_______________________________________

GIF NOT MINE

_____________________________________

I leaned back in my seat with a deep sigh...
hayyysss.. after I read the magazine that featured me..

By the way, I am Christian Gideon Kim 23 years old. I was rank as 2nd wealthiest young man alive in whole Asia and Europe, Entitled as one of the hottest man alive and the most eligible bachelor... and for some reason it wasn't enough for me. Even though I have anything and everything in life. I still had the burning urge for more. Just then there was knock on my door..

*knock

*knock

*knock

I looked up and saw the most beautiful woman I ever seen in my entire life.. She will made Aphrodite look like the Ugly Betty.

"Mr. Kim?" she said in her angel voiced like.

"Yes, may I help you?" I asked while licking my lips as I assessing her body.

"My name's Anastacia Manuela Dimaunahan. sir, I am the one that your agency sent...

I grinned..

I know then that no matter what happen I will have her. Because I desire and want her to be mine.!! mine and mine alone!!!

***Earlier that day***

Anastacia POV

*kring

*kring

*kring

I picked up the telephone..

"Hello, Anastacia's speaking" I said

"Hello, Is this Anastacia Dimaunahan??" The callet asked

"Yes, why??" I asked

"Congratulations Miss the form you submitted to us are accepted.. you can start you work tomorrow at Kim International as the personal assistant of Mr. Kim" the caller said..

"Thank you sir!!" I said the hung up the telephone.

(A/n. Haha I don't know if this is correct or not.. haha di ko alam kung papano tumanggap ng trabaho at kung paano mag accept.. hope you don't mind har har XD)

Omegedddd!!! I have a work na.!!! FInally after a long week of waiting :D

Hahahaha ohhhh... sorry mg bad... By the way I'm Anastacia Manuela Dimaunahan 20 years old and fresh graduate.. and I am Bisexual.. I have a girlfriend name Natalie...

***the next day(present day ung sa pov ni christian)

Omyyy!!! the building is so malaki ano pa ba ang aasahan ehhh ikaw ba naman ang nakapasa sa KIM INTERNATIONALS!!! Ehh isa kaya to sa malalaking company dito sa pilipinas sa buong asia at europe...

whaaaaa... para akong retarded nito ahem ahem.. compose myself..

"Hello!! My I know where's Mr. Kim office are??" I ask to the front desk

"30th floor Ms.---" said the woman in front desk.

"Anastacia ma am" I said as I cut her word.

"Who are you by the way??" The girl in front desk