fifth sin-- PRIDE

Pride-

                 a high opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I went into my vault to admire my money and jewels, to think I was dirt poor, hungry, and stupid, now look at me!

Men wanted me, and women wanted to be me.

I sighed in happiness, which suddenly turned to a gasp of fear ng may maramdaman akong isang malamig ng bagay na nakatapat sa ulo ko

"Be quiet and do what your told and you wouldn't get hurt." I nodded with a whimper.

I heard shuffling then a silk blind fold was placed over my eyes and tied tight. Then my hands were handcuffed to a pole.

"Please!!!! Please wag nyo kunin lahat, I've worked so hard for it all." I whispered.

There was a pause, then I heard him walk back toward me.

"Mmm, fine, ok. Hindi ko kukunin lahat, pero may kapalit ay......"

"ano ang kapalit?" I asked quietly.

And after I said that i feel his warm lips crashed on mine, kissing me passionately,

I gasped softly and his tongue swirled in my mouth.

I cursed myself for wearing nothing but a strapless gown.

He grabbed the gown by the top and let it drop to my feet.

He cupped my breast and sucked powerfully on my nipples.

I felt him kneel and spread my legs.

I cried out in pleasure as he sucked powerfully on my clit.

He slid two digits in me and pumped hard and fast as he teased my clit.

"Oh my goddd." I moaned as he pumped harder, eager to make me cum.

He swirled his tongue over my clit, and went back to sucking, licking and pumping faster.

My back arched and I squirted in his mouth.

He licked me clean, then stood, kissing me hard once more.

I found myself kissing him back as the sweetness of my juice fresh on his tongue.

I heard him unzip and let his pants drop.

"Wait...how big is it?" I asked

"14 ins." He said.

"Oh, no." I breathe.

He chuckled.

"Oh yes." he sang.

He cupped my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He slid into me slowly and I moaned loudly as he settled in breathtaking rhythm.

I bit my lip as he sucked on my nipples, once more, making me shiver in pleasure.

My head fell back and my back arched as he thrust in hard and fast.

"Sh-shit! ah, god, oh good Jesus!" I cried,

he was pumping in me with no mercy, and at the moment I didn't care he was here to rob me blind, it just felt so fucking good!

He kissed me once more and I kissed him back, our tongues dancing like aa tango!

He squeezed my ass and I came hard.

He pushed me against the wall and keep going, harder and faster and all I could do was spit out incoherent sentences and try to remember how to breath!

He kissed me once more as we were both released.

My whole body went turned to jello, and I leaned against him.

He finally released me and helped me down.

I pulled off my blindfold and my mouth dropped as I saw the piece of sexy that violated me nice and good.

He was a hot and handsome man with inky black hair, hazel eyes, and red plump lips.

He was muscular and stood at 6'1.

My mouth watered,

he smirked.,

and gave me a lingering kiss.

"Well Kara, I have to go." He said picking up a stack of money and putting his gun in the holster, the he was gone.

I sighed in pleasure, he can rob me any day..