Chapter Four

Cupid's POV

I got really tired of messing around with them. So I landed next to Toothless and petted him. Hiccup noticed me and walked over. "Cupid? Is that you?" he asked. I showed myself for only a quick second. He came closer. "I'm not going to hurt you" he said. Is he starting to treat me like a little kid? He looked down like he was thinking about something. Then he said, "I'm not going to tell the others". That cheered me up a lot.I finally showed myself. He smiled.

Something hit the back of my head. It was like medal, just then the others soon found me and gabbed my arms so I wouldn't get away, I was trapped and I hate being trapped. My eyes turned red. My eyes turn different colors depending on my mood.

"Let me go!" I yelled

"Sorry but we can't let you go" I heard Rapunzel say

I gave up I didn't know what to do. But then black sand started forming on the globe. That could only mean one thing......Pitch is here. I can't let him notice me, if he did he would try to capture me and use my powers for evil. I still have the scar he gave me but it was hidden under my bangs. I turned invisible so he wouldn't see me. I got free and started running far away from Pitch. But then something blocked my way.

"Where are you going in such a rush?" he asked me

"Far away from you as possible" I responded

"Well that's not gonna happen" he said

Then nightmares were starting to form. I started running but I couldn't out run them. I was soon surrounded by nightmares, they were sinking into to me. I cried for help, I didn't think anyone could hear me. I was doomed.

Jack's POV

I was looking around for Cupid. I heard a cry. I turned around and saw nightmares surrounding something. I think it was....Cupid! I ran over and started to freeze every nightmare. When they were finally gone more came. Luckily the other came to the rescue. We were all fighting the nightmares. I saw Cupid laying on the ground. She was shivering, I think she was having a nightmare.

I knew that Pitch was up to this. But I just couldn't figure out what. But Cupid was in pain and we needed to help her. I was going to call Rapunzel but I just didn't know what was wrong with Cupid.

"Jack?" I heard Cupid

"Yeah?" I said

"I know what Pitch is up to" she said

"What is he trying to do?" I asked

"He's-" she was cut off but a laugh

Oh no, not Pitch.

"Hello Jack" Pitch said

"What do you want?" I said

"Oh nothing but your precious little Cupid" he said

"What are you going to do with her?" I asked

"Why don't you take a look?" he said and pointed at Cupid

Oh no...Cupid.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I've been busy. Yeah I know this is a lame chapter but it already 11:13 here and I'm really tired. So yeah....there might be late updates. Bye!