-Falling-

Tuesday
"We missed breakfast" Draco said from the frame of the door connecting to his bedroom and the bathroom, a towel hanging dangerously low around his waist and another towel drying his damp hair. Hermione, still curled up on Draco's bed, the shirt Draco gave her the other night, hitched up so that her new, pink lacy underwear was on view. Hermione lay in a ball in the middle of his bed, Draco made no effort to divert his gaze as Hermione's eyes were still closed and he had to steady his breathing as Hermione was completely messing with his head and he didn't have a problem being messed with, after all he had a semi-naked sex God on his bed with his shirt on, win win in Draco's eyes.
"How much money do I have to spend on clothes for you to stop wearing mine?" Draco asked as he strolled over to the wardrobe still taking in Hermione's innocent yet not so innocent state, conjuring up lustful thoughts that even Draco had to scold himself for such filth. Hermione made no attempt to open her eyes but Draco knew full well she was awake.
"You kidding? This is mine now." Hermione's mumbled in her tired state with a raspy voice that actually made Draco's knees buckle. The two didn't get to sleep until three o'clock in the morning. Draco slipped on some clean tracksuit bottoms, not bothering with a shirt and lay back down next to Hermione, she install curled up in his side.
"Come on sleeping beauty-" Draco began and Hermione groaned and lay on Draco's side trying to stop him from making her rise from her sleeping haven.
"You okay?" Draco mumbled burying his head in Hermione's neck inhaling her smell, he found himself doing this often, this is the only place Draco had ever found comfort.
"Yeah fine" Hermione sighed sitting up and placing herself on Draco's knee whilst yawning then proceeded to close her eyes and rest her head on his bare shoulder.
"You're so beautiful" Draco sighed as he picked her up bridal style and carried her into her room.
"Get dressed" Draco demanded and Hermione tutted.
"Why?" She whined and clung onto him tighter, shaking her head in his chest casing a hearty laugh to bubble from his chest and vibrate, Hermione blushed furiously as there's nothing more attractive then Draco Malfoy's laugh and the fact that Hermione had caused it was all the more reason to feel embarrassed.
"Because it's half past twelve and I want to show you something but we have to go now if you want to be back before dinner ends" Draco smiled, placing Hermione down and resting his forehead on hers. Hermione began to play with the long sleeve of Draco's shirt she wore,
"Well what should I wear?" Hermione asked not meeting his eyes.
"Something comfy, and maybe cover your legs"
How helpful Hermione muttered to herself.
Why is he so god damn beautiful? I can't concentrate! He's honestly being so rude right now.
Before leaving Draco bent down and packed Hermione's lips. Hermione's cheeks instantly flushed again , causing Draco to smirk as he found it cute that he could make Hermione so flustered so easily. Hermione placed her hand on his neck as he pecked her casing millions of goosebumps to erupt from his skin.
I'm never going to get used to this.
Draco thought as every time Hermione touched him he got electric shock waves.

***
"No way" Hermione said as she stopped dead in her tracks once her hazel eyes met several second and third years whizzing about on their brooms. Hermione shook her head violently and began to sulk.
"Oh come on!" Draco pouted trying to pull Hermione to continue walking into the quidditch grounds, Hermione however was having non of it.
"It's windy! It's dangerous!" Hermione moaned and if on que the wind wrapped itself around Hermione casing the loose stands of her pony tail to fly around and herself wrapping her jacket further around her body.
Hermione looked down and herself wearing black skinny jeans with rips in, a denim colour jersey style top with three quarter sleeves tucked into her jeans with one of Draco's black hoodies, and to tie the outfit together a pair of navvy converse that Draco had bought her along side the jeans and top.
"That's the fun of it!" Draco explained with enthusiasm finding himself shouting over the noisy wind.
"You have my share of enthusiasm for that death trap" Hermione muttered still with her arms wrapped round her tightly. Draco walked back to Hermione after being several steps in front and bent to whisper in her ear. Hermione's breath hitched in her throat.
"You asked me how I feel numb, where I go and what I do. I told you I'd show you, but I can't show you from down here" Draco whispered softly, he pulled away and gave her a pleading look. Hermione bit her lip as she looked into Draco's beautiful grey eyes, she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear before sighing in defeat and nodding her head.
A smile the size of the Slytherin dining table appeared on Draco's face. Hermione couldn't help but let a small smile find her face, his smile was just too infectious. Draco grabbed Hermione's hand and dragged her happily to the group of about ten young boys in the middle of the pitch, who all landed when they saw Draco and watched the two with curiosity and eager. Hermione shook her head and laughed and Draco's practically skipping state.