Maid Sama (Edited)

Soooo? I made the next chapter as soon as possible coz my classmates are so persistent. No Offence. :))

Just sit back. Read. Relaax! :3

Chapter Four, Card Game. ü

*Ring Ring Ring Ring* I woke up, it was Sunday, I turned the alarm off. *Yawn* I walked toward the bathroom a little dizzy. "Vanessa. Breakfast is ready" Mom shouted. "Kay mom. I'll go down after I take a bath" I replied.

After taking a bath. I went downstair to eat when I saw Hernz, my little brother, preparing his "LOOKS". "Hey. You got some plans kiddo?" I asked quite amused. "It's none of your business sis" he said continuing preparing his "LOOKS". "You going on a date? With whom?" I continued pushing him to confess. "None of your business" He said acting tough and all. "Is she your classmate? I wonder if she's nice. I wonder if she's pretty. I wonder if ..............." I continued babbling to make him spill the beans. "Okay sis. You win. Stop now. I'll say it. Im going on a date okaay? So Im preparing to make myself presentable to her." He said embarrassed. "Who is she?" I asked. "Uhm. She's ......" "Say it kiddo. Im not gonna eat you" I said chuckling. "Her name is A-a-aika. Her name is Aika" he said. "What a pretty name" I said giving him a wink.

After I finished eating my breakfast, "Mom, Im gonna go fetch her now" Hernz said excited and a little nervous. "Make a good impression to amaze her!" I inserted. "Got that. Thanks sis!" He said running off. "Im gonna also gonna go now mom" I said bidding farewell. "Take Care Vanessa. Don't overdo it" she said kissing me on the forehead.

I was half-way the cafe when I saw a poster. I took a look at it. "Shikaha Band Concert... Hmmm" I should tell Ivy that her favorite band will have a concert next week then. I was near the Cafe and there was still no sign of Him. "It's great that I can go to work peacefully" I said smiling. Finally, I reached the Cafe. I entered the Cafe at the back door and saw Manager practicing. "Oh. Hi Manager. What are you practicing for?" I asked not knowing that it was "Win and you can have a picture with a Maid event" Then it hit me. "Oh. so your practicing for the event?" I said. "Yeah. You don't wanna practice?" she said while still concentrated on the Tik Tak Toe game. "No thanks Manager" I said smiling. "Nobody can beat me on my game. My CARD GAME" I said with confidence. "Why can't nobody beat you on the Card Game?" she wondered. "Maybe coz Im the Queen of the game?" I said. "If your the Queen, then, who's gonna be the King?" she asked with a grin on her face. "No one could be the King. Unless somebody can defeat me in MY game" I said really confident. "Guys. Were opening now!" Manager said excited. "Welcome Back Master" " Okay Master" "Coming Master" "Here Master". Many costumer went to the cafe and tried to beat a maid so that they can have a picture of us. "Welcome Home Master!" I greeted with a warm smile. I looked up to see who they were. "They were the three bad boys who tried to take a picture of me" (Chapter One) I said to myself. But they looked very different. Their piercing were removed, they had a neat haircut and their looks were really innocent like some miracle happened. Not just any miracle, but a Big Miracle. I was shocked to see them. "Hi Vanessa!" Prince said. "How you doin?" Ivan asked smiling. "We just came to win a picture" Mark inserted. "Oh. Hi Masters. You may pick your seat now" I said trying to examine them if they really did change. Yeeep, they did change. Their bully attitude were gone and they look like innocent people. "What's your order Masters?" I said trying to keep my act. "We'll be buying an ommelette" The three of them said at the same time. "Got that Master" I went to the kitchen to give the order to the cook. After how many minutes. "Here's your order Master" I said reaching them their ommelette. "Oh. By the way. You can challenge one of the Maids here in the cafe. If you win, then you can have one remembrance picture of the maid you defeated" I said giving them information. "We wanna challenge you Vanessa!" the three said at the same time. "Okay. You gotta beat me in playing Cards." I gave them a serious look. I made a little stretching of my fingers. I finnished setting the table for my game.

Manager started the countdown. "Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Begin!"

In just a flash, I won without breaking a sweat. "Better luck next time Masters" I said giving them a smile of victory. "How did you beat me? I practiced all night for this, and still you had beaten me? Impossible!" Prince said having a sad face. "Okay we'll try again next time" Ivan followed. "Yeah" Mark inserted. I prepared the table again just in case somebody wanted to feel defeat. "Am I too late to try and have a picture with my Personal Maid? a voice from nowhere came. "You can still have a chance. Maybe." I said not knowing who that person was. "Okay then. Shall we start Vanessa?" I looked up to see who it was. I slowly lifted my head and saw Him. Him! Like Him. Xavier! It was Xavier. "Why can't you just leave me alone? Uuuuugh!" I said to myself. "Hey? You ready?" Xavier asked wearing a cute smile. "Y-yeah" Im gonna beat you. You don't have what it takes to beat me" I replied with a burning desire to win. Manager started the countdown again. "Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Bagin!'

After how many minutes. "So. I'll anounce who is the winner" manager said. "The winner is..................."

"The winner is Xavier James Scot!" Manager said shocked. "How did he beat me? He was good at the game. I never tought that I was gonna lose" I said to myself unbelieving that I was defeated by Him. "Hey? Ready for the pictorial?" Xavier said laughing. "Smile!" *Click* "Oh. Your beautifull on here Vanessa. Look!" Xavier said trying to tease me. "By the way Xavier, your also gonna receive a title. Your gonna ba the King of Cards!" Manager said happily. "What if that picture of me will spread in the campus? What if by mistake, he left it at school and people saw that picture. My life would become ruined. Their gonna lose their respect on me as a President" I said to myself picturing out a bad bad future. "You okay?" Xavier asked. I snapped out of it and looked up then our faces were so close to each other only inches apart. I shoved him so that we could have distance between us. "What's that for?" he asked completely puzzled. "Uhm. Nothing. Sorry about that" I apologized. "Uhm. Okay. No big deal" he gave me a wink.

After a tiring day at the Cafe. Work was finally over. Manager thanked us as usual. "Take Care guys" Manager said leaving the Cafe. Then, the staffs also went home. "Im alone now. I gonna check the all the lock" I said to myself walking towards the doors and checking them one by one. "Okay all the doors are closed. Im gonna go home now" I continued. I got out of the cafe. "Hey" Xavier said. "Why are you still in here you pervert?" I asked. "Don't want to get my Maid get hurt" Xavier said looking at me. "For Your Information. I am not your MAID. okay?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Yeah. Whatever" he replied laughing. "What's wrong with him?" I asked myself. "He just pops out of nowhere" I continued. We continued walking until we reached the park. "Not going home yet?" I asked. "Nah. I dont want to go home yet. I wanna be with you President" He said with his hands on my shoulder. "Get your hands of me. kay?" I said trying to remove his hands from my shoulder. "I should get going. My mom would worry if I got home late" I said trying to break the atmosphere. "Okay. Im gonna walk with you till you got home safetly" he said smiling. "Why? I dont want you following me" I replied. "Maybe next time?" he asked again. "Maybe" I smiled. "See you tomorrow then" Xavier said kissing me on my forehead, without me knowing he's gonna kiss me. "Pervert!" I yelled.

"Im home now mom" I said. "How's your day?" she asked. "T'was fine" I replied giving mom a kiss. "How about you kiddo?" I asked Hernz. "None of your business sis" he said.

------------------

End! Finally done! xD

Next chapter will be a surprise. ;)

Hope you liked it. :)))