Maid Sama (Edited)

Okaaaaay! It took me a while to update so, Sorry. ü Hope you didnt gave up on waiting the next chapter. This chapter is a Short one. But I really tried my best. ^.^

--------------

Chapter 6, School Festival ü

Tuesday. *Yaaaawn* I looked at the calendar and saw that School Festival is just tomorrow. "Uuuhg! Another Head-aching work for the preperation of our School Festival" I said to myself scratching my head thinking all the works. I head to the bathroom and took a bath. After my bath I went downstair and ate my breakfast. "Hey. I saw Aika yesterday" I said to Hernz but I was really lying about that. "Did she mention anything about me?" Hernz replied not knowing I lied to him. "Aika said not to tell you. Sorry Kiddo" I smiled at him teasing him. "I gotta go now mom. Need to go early to lessen my paperworks later" I said walking out the door.

I was near the Campus. "Hey. Morning" Xavier greeted me. "Same" I tried to ignore him. I was inside the school building and I hurriedly went to the Student Council Room.

"Attention to all. Please pass your activity proposals for tomorrow. Im gonna see what's acceptable and not" I anounced. It was heard all over the campus. Im gonna make this as an opportunity to improve our school.

After how many minutes, the boys of class 3-C went to the Student Council Room with their "Activity Proposal". "So? Did you came up with anything good? Hope it's acceptable" I said to them. "We would like to have a Bikini Contest!" they said with a grin on their faces. "No! That's not allowed!" I said thumping the table. "How about Haunted Classroom?" they tried again. "Also no. Coz I know your gonna do something inappropriate in there" I replied. How about Rock, Paper, Scissor Dare?" they tried again and again. "No. You boys are going to make the girls strip if you win. No can do boys" I said glaring at them. "What?! Why do you decline all pf our proposals?!" they asked."Coz that Proposal of yours are attempts to sexually exploit the Girls you Morons!" I said with a flaming background. "Xavier! Please. Help us convine that COLD HEARTED President!" they begged at Xavier at the back. "C'mon President. Let them have what they want. Accept their ideas" Xavier said without exerting too much effort. "Nope. I wont accept any of those ideas" I insisted. "Hey. You girls over there. You have any idea?" I asked the girls at the back whose scared to recommend ideas. "U-uhm, we would like to have a Cafe Miss President" the of the girls said. "Okay then, Class 3-C will have a Cafe" I said closing the Cafe as the Activity of the Class 3-C. "Eeeh?! You accepted their ideas as fast as that and you decline ours also as fast like that!? That's unfair!!" They complained. "They have formal ideas and yours are only for harrasing girls! How can we improve our school like that?! Out you go!" I scolded them. "You'll get what you deserve you Monster!!" they said running outside of the Student Council Room as fast as they can. "Hey. You know, your hostility towards them will backfire you" Xavier said warning me. "Don't worry. I can manage them" I said to him. The day finally ended and another day starts.

Wednesday, the day that the School awaits. It was the School Festival! The things goes well and there is a large turnout of visitors. I checked every room to see their progress. There were many visitors who enjoyed the Booths and the Games the student made. I was happy that it turned out fine. When I was checking the rooms, I could notice that the boys participating is rarely few. I tried searching for them.

The Boys POV

Okay! We should wear Military Costumes then we would take over the Cafe and round up girls as our prisoner! Hahahaha! Then we could have our revenge at the Cold-Hearted Monster! Right Xavier? "Do what you want. Im only here to try this costume" Your not going to help us Xavier? "Im just gonna follow you guys" Okay. If you say so. Guys! We should get ready in attacking the Cafe!! Yeaaaah!!!

*BAAAAAAM!!*

Vanessa's POV

Where are those morons? I couldnt find them anywhere. I looked everywhere but I just couldn't find them. Oh, I do have one place I didnt check. The GYM! I'm sure they're all in there plotting something. I walked toward the Entrance of the Gym and took a look around but I didn't saw them. "Yeeeeah!!!" I heard them scream. Gotcha! I crept slowly toward the basement of the Gym and.......

*BAAAAAAM!*

"So. Here you all are!! Dressed as a Military?" I yelled and made my yell into a puzzled voice. "Oh no! She found us!! Run and take over the Cafe for our DIGNITY!" the leader commanded. "Ayee Sir!!" They charged pass through me and went to the Cafe booth. "Heey!!! Stop!!" I yelled at them following them to stop their madness. "HAHAHA! The Cafe is ours!!" They tied up all the girls at the Cafe and made them as hostages. "Let them go you Morons!!" I yelled. "We will. If you can manage to survive serving this Cafe all by yourself President. Then we'll free them!" the leader dared me. "Don't do anything stupid President or this girls are gonna get it!" He continued. "Tssk! I can manage that you morons!" I've got no choice then. "Oh really? Prove it President" They said. "We'll se you at the end of the day" they continued. They walked out of the classroom, bringing the girls a.k.a. their Hostages, with them. "It's okay Vanessa. You can do it. No one still knows that your having a part-time job in a maid cafe" I said to myself.

I changed into a Maid uniform and took a deep breath. It's just only a pretend Vanessa, no need to be scared.

I started serving visitors who entered our the Class 3-C's Cafe. I tried to act less like a maid to hide my true identity. So far, the Cafe became popular and more people came and tried the booth. And once again, the annoying weirdo went to the Cafe also. I mean Xavier. He's just glaring at me and watching me from afar. It gives me the chills. Many hours has passed and it turns out the Cafe is really doing well. Out of exhaustion, the word slipped out of my mouth and said the word "Master" in one of the costumer in the Cafe. "Oh no!!" I said to myself. "This is bad!" I continued. "Huh?" said the costumer. "U-uhm...." I was speechless and nervous that maybe he knew about the Maid Cafe across the other town and realised the word "Master".

Out of the blue, Xavier came dressed as a male servant and covered my mistake and offered another help to divert the costumers attention as if I never said the word Master. "H-hey! Xavier, thanks" I whispered to him. "No problem President" he smiled to me. Because Xavier was helping me serve in the cafe, the cafe became more popular because of Xavier. More and more visitors came and the work was doubled. Seeing the action from the classroom windows, the boys returned and served the costumers properly. They asked forgiveness for their foolish action and returned the girls. They all worked hard and their Cafe was a success.

During the festival Bonfire, I was resting under the tree near the Bonfire because I was tired and fatigue. When I was resting, Xavier saw me and approached me. "Not gonna join the celebration?" he asked me. "No thanks. I want to stay in here" I said. "Tired?" he continued. "Yeah, by the way, Thanks earlier" I said smiling at him. "Don't mention it" he said. He walked closer at and closer at me. Every step of him makes me nervous. He was close to me and cornered me by putting his two arms beside my head. He leans closer and Xavier was so close to my face. I tried to push him back but my strength is not enough to even move him. He leans closer and whispered in my ear. "So, can you become my personal Maid?" He chuckled and moved away. Xavier was just teasing me. That Jerk! "Hell No you Dofus!!" I said punching him in his shoulder. "Ow! It hurts you know" he said rubbing his shoulder.

--------------------

Soooorry. I hope you liked it. ü Next Chapter is right around the corner. :D

Thaaaanks!