Chapter 1

"April!" I scream, awake from another nightmare.

"Shh. Shh, it's okay." soothes my 20 year old sister.

"I wish these would go away." I cry.

"It'll be okay. I'm right here. The babies are okay." she says rubbing her stomach.

I look at my own and smile. Both me and April are pregnant, and it isn't the best experience of living alone in the apartment. I was only 17 when I got pregnant in a bar, but now I am 18 and more responsible. I'm 8 months and she is 5 months.

"Alright. You head back to sleep. I am going to bring my boyfriend and his brothers some food." she says sliding off my bed.

"April, we don't have the money to keep bringing them food. We barely have any as it is!"

"I have to Bella. You'll understand if you meet them one day." she says exiting the apartment.

I sit on the couch, my hand on my stomach. Wondering why I was stuck here alone all the time. What was so important that she had to keep from me?
-------------------------------------------------------------
April's POV
I hold grocery bags in my hand as I continue on into the sewer. I was worried for my sister, she had no idea what Raph was going through. I knew it was him who got her pregnant, because, I was there when he came into the sewer, very drunk. He also said he met the most beautiful girl in the world that looked a little like me. Then Vern brought up that it was probably my sister, and that was when I freaked. I went home that night to find her crying with a hangover, saying she was used, and she should have never gone. It broke my heart, knowing Raph hasn't properly met her.

"Hey guys!" I call out, setting the bags on the table.

"Hey April!" calls Mikey. The jokester, prankster, kid at heart finally grew up and is now helping out around the place as much as he can.

"Hey babe. How's Tucker?" asks Donnie. We had gotten engaged, but I can't tell Bella that, or else she would beg to know who it was and I would give in, freaking her out to the point where her baby can be hurt.

"He's been very busy kicking today." I say with a smile. He starts to put away the groceries, while I munch on some donuts from Dunkin Donuts.

My phone rings, Bella. Crap.

"Bella? What's wrong?"

"April! My back is really hurting and I am stuck on the floor! I don't know what to do! I'm so fucking scared!"

"Bella. Calm down. Stress is not good for you or the baby. I will be there shortly, stay where you are, okay?"

"Okay. Please hurry! It hurts like hell!" she says before hanging up. I pick up one of the grocery bags and start to head out.

"Where are you going?" asks Leo, while Raph is just walking in.

"My sister has gone into labor, I've gotta get to get before she really freaks out." I say hurrying out. If I had a trophy for being a bad sister, I would be getting it now.