Chapter 2

Bella's POV
I scream in pain as I push as much as I can. I hope April gets worse pain than me, because she is taking an awfully long time to get here.

"Okay! I'm here. Calm down Bella."

"How can I calm down, when the baby is almost out?!?" I yell at her.

"Okay. One more push! One! Two! Three! PUSH!" I push and before I know it, relief floods me.

"It's a girl!" she says as the baby's cry fills the air. She hands her over to me, which I gladly take from her hands.

"Welcome to the world Blaire." I say, as my daughter's eyes open and a smile forms.

"Let's get you cleaned up." she says, helping me off the ground.
-------------------------------------------------------------
April was off to her boyfriend's house again, but she didn't know I was following her. Right now, we are in the sewers, at an ungodly hour, with a horrible stench down here.

"Hey babe!" calls out a geeky voice.

"Hey Don!" she says back.

I peak my head around to see, a giant turtle! I start to hyperventilate as a panic attack kicks in. I hold Blaire closer to me, as I try to slow my breathing down. I run away from the entrance, trying to find my way back to the sewer hatch.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Where is it?" I whisper as Blaire giggles.

"They went this way!" calls out a voice. That's when I really panic.

I spot the sewer hatch and quickly climb up, walking back into the alley. The turtle comes up, with three more?!? Can this day possibly get any unluckier?

"They have to be here, we almost grabbed their foot!" calls out "Don".

Of course, this is when Blaire chooses to whimper, most likely for food.

"Shh. It's okay. Shh." I try to calm her down but it's no use. She breaks into a full on cry. I hear the footsteps get closer as I try to calm her down.

"Come out now, and we won't hurt you." That voice. Why did it sound familiar?

"Raph. We won't hurt them either way." That name. Why did it sound familiar. Then I remembered. Its him. I stand up and walk out, with Blaire in my arms.

"Bella, what the hell are you doing here?" April asks.

"Oh, I don't know. Seeing where you go when you leave me at home for hours!" I snap at her.

"I thought Vern was going over." she says sounding stupid.

"Vern is at home with his girlfriend. I thought I told you that."

"I didn't know that."

"Whatever. I'm out of here. And you don't have to worry about me being home, because I'm moving out."

"No you aren't. Mom told me to take care of you."

"Well? Leaving me home for hours, not allowing me to go out, is taking care of me? No. That's imprisoning me. I have a life too April, and I am not allowing Blaire to get stuck where I am." I push through the small crowd of turtles and to the street, but before I could get further, they grab me.

"Let me go!" I yell out.

"I'm sorry Bella." is all I hear before my baby is taken and I'm knocked out.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up in a room that is completely red and a crib is right next to the bed. I sit up, noticing that the crib is empty. Damn it.

I walk into the hallway, pulling out my dagger. I don't care who gets hurt, I want my baby back.

"She has your eyes Raph." says an foreign voice.

I slip out of hiding with my dagger in front of me.

"Give me my daughter back!" April's face pops around the corner as she stares at my dagger.

"That's dad's dagger."

"Yeah, well, he also gave it to me. Now give me her back!" I scream out.

"Isabella Rose. We do not wish to hurt you. Can you put the dagger down?" asks a voice behind me.

"I will once I have my daughter." I answer. The turtle with the red mask gives her back to me as I slide my dagger over. I hug Blaire close as she cries.

"It's okay. Mommy is here." I whisper in her ear. She calms down, grasping onto my pinky finger. Her emerald green eyes stare up at me.

"How do you know my name?" I ask.

"Same way we knew April. We were the test subjects in your father's lab." A rat walks in front of me, and I immediately reckognize him.

"Splinter?"