Chapter 3

"Yes Isabella. When we met April, we knew it was only an amount of time before you came too, and I see that, unfortunately, it had to be with you and my son, Raphael's daughter." I stared into the red turtle's eyes. They were the same emerald green as Blaire's. Everyone cleared the room except for him and I.

"So, you didn't tell them we dated for a year did you?" I ask, with daggers in my eyes.

"No.."

"I always knew you were a bad boy. Can't be mature. Can't care right. Nevermind, you don't have any heart at all." I glare at him, the daggers stabbing him all over.

"What did you expect of a teenage mutant turtle? For me to behave? Because we both know that, that is not me."

"We also know that you're a horrible boyfriend! This is the reason why I broke up with you! I never expected for us to be in the same bar, and for me to get pregnant! I guess life hates me!" I say throwing my hands up in anger.

"Did you care for me at all Raph? Or did you use me?"

"I loved you. You just didn't notice."

"Sure. Okay. What the hell Raph?!? I was the first one to say that to you. I loved you, that's bullshit!"

"Well maybe you should open your eyes princess!"

"Don't EVER call me that name AGAIN!" Angry tears were rolling down my face as I picked up my dagger, and unsheathed my other one. Raph pulled out his sais and threw them down.

"I will not fight you Bella!" He walked up to me and unarmed me. Then he kissed me.

"You don't know how much I have wanted to do that. To see you again, to be with you. I have missed you so much, it kills me to think about you. I don't want to lose you again."

"Well, you better find a Damn good way to make it up to me."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Only if you promise not to break my heart."

"I promise."

"Then you better run devil."