Chapter 1: Phoenix Free

She’s just so annoying.

Don’t talk to her.

She’s a creep, and a rude person.

I’m okay with that. Every rude comment people say is like music to my ears. They help me keep away from disappointments. I’ve learned that the hard way. Yup! I am a 16 year old, an antisocial, rude, shameless, but independent person. I don’t need friends or a boyfriend. I have my parents which are Angela Free, director of Free Academy, and Geoff Free, president of Free Corporation; both are the best at what they do. I don’t get along that well with them, but I am very fond of my big brother, Michael. He likes to tease me a lot and pull pranks on me. I receive them gladly, because that gives me a reason to punch him in the face.

We live in Canberra, Australia. This place is pretty damn awesome. We have everything, from big buildings to small pubs in the streets. I should be grateful for the life I live, but sometimes I feel like a burden to my family. Us being wealthy does not mean we live happy moments all the time.I know how to defend myself. I’m evil, but that’s fun. Don’t think of me as a lonely and depressed girl. In fact, people close to me know that I’m hyperactive as fuck.

Love? I have loved a boy, just once. It was a tragedy worthy of being a Greek epic and then turned into a play. He was special. He was someone I cared about. He was one of the only people I cared about. I got hurt, but I’m not able to insult him. I just can’t. I blocked those memories. They will ruin my notable presence and heartless attitude. I will never get to love somebody again. I don’t want any more disappointments, and more sad memories.

This may be short but it´s because I want you to understand the way she thinks and her motives. Please continue checking every day for updates because I may be random and upload whenever I want. I want to give credit to my friend @Dick_Mc_Slick because he corrects my errors and makes my chapter look fabulous *-*