Dinner? (Undertaker x reader)

For @Nima117

-(y/n) Pov-

"Screw your riddles!!!" I stormed off frustrated. I always made him laugh! Not today no all he does is chuckle. I went to reach for the door handle when strong arms pulled me back.

"hehehe I'll make you a deal, you let me take you to dinner and I'll tell you about Ciel." I blushed and spun around facing him, well almost I was a head shorter than him. Glaring I nodded and he released me.

"Fine, I'll be here at 7." He nodded and hoped away. I sighed and walked out, This man is always ahead of me.

-Timeskip deal with it-

I patted down my skirt for the hundredth time, I can't believe I'm so nervous over a dinner. I placed the small top hat on my head and entered the Undertakers shop. Unsurprisingly he was in his usual outfit, not that I minded.

"Oh your here early!" I looked at my pocket watch I was by 5 minutes.

"Oh I apologize I thought the walk took longer." He chuckled and waved me forward. I cautiously walked forward into a back room. It was beautiful candles on the table a table spread with food.

"Hehehehehe...Do you like it?" I turned to him astonished.

"Of course, You planed this didn't you." He laughed I joined in with a small giggle, making him freeze.

"Do that again (y/n)." Confused I giggled. He blushed and held my face leaning in. "You have such a beautiful laugh..." I blushed a bright red.

"Thank you, so on to dinner?" He nodded almost absentmindedly. We sat down chatting and eating. Dinner was wonderful! I even got my information on Ciel.

"Hehehe Thank you (y/n), for tonight it was amazing." I blushed nodded. I couldn't form any type of words. My face was hot and butterflies danced in my stomach. I felt a presence close so I looked up. The undertaker was right next to me. I saw him lean in, then our lips collided in a slow loving kiss.

"(Y/n) I love you and always will." I smiled tears in my eyes.

"I love you too."