Forbidden (Mey-rinxReader)

"I have no idea what this is, I can't help anymore I'm sorry." The doctor explained Mey-rins situation to all of us. It was so quiet the only noise was my tears hitting the tile. She passed out about a week ago and her health spiralled out of control, she isn't awake a lot and when she is its just for a couple of minutes.

"What do you mean you can't help! Their has to be something anything! Please." My voice was choked at the end. I loved her and this stupid doctor won't save her! It hasn't been long enough.

"(Y/n), say your goodbyes." Ciel nodded and everyone left me in front of her door.

"(Y/n)" Her voice was broken and she sounded so in pain. Quietly I opened the door looking at my pail lover for once with her glasses off.

Shallow and slow breaths reminded me of the ugly truth. Red hair framing her perfect face, glassy eyes losing their color. I almost didn't want to touch her; afraid to break her.

"Mey-rin, I love you." Mey-rin nodded and looked at me with sadness coating every piece of her being.

"(Y/n) I love you...please end it." Her speech changed completely her normal cute childish way of speaking was gone. She was in so much pain.

"Remember I love you." I was practically bawling as I took the dagger from my robes, she smiled and closed her eyes awaiting her fate.

"I'll remember." I finished it. She was gone; it took seconds. I smiled at my lover crawling in bed beside her. Just like old times. I kissed her lips as I pushed the dagger into my own chest. I looked at her dull eyes before the world faded.

"I guess our love was forbidden by a higher power"