Paper work (William x reader)

(Y/n) pov-

Paper work, the worst thing in the world. Because of that moron Grell! William and I are trapped in this stupid office. Ronald gets to run around creating more paperwork while babysitting.

"(Y/n), please return to your work." Oh there is Mr.Sunshine himself.

"Yes sir." He sighed and sat down returning to work. Rolling my eyes I skim the page before placing my signature at the bottom. Quickly taking a sip of (beverage).

"(Y/n)" I glance over at William he was  glaring at me. 3 things scare me spiders, snakes and William when he's mad. I froze and panicked trying to thing of what I had done.

"Come here, why didn't you sign this?" I carefully walked over rereading the paper.

"It would Retire 16 brand new reapers, who in there right mind would sign that?" He nodded and a small smile appeared.

"Very well." I nodded and went to leave when His voice froze me in my tracks.

"Who said you were dismissed?" I spun around confused.

"S-sorry sir, may I be dismissed?"

"No, sit on my lap." I blinked a couple of times. No way he just said that. His face held a small smirk and terrifyingly warm eyes.

"Do I have to repeat myself." I Shook my head hesitantly. Carefully stepping I stopped infront of him. Impatiently he pulled me down.

"There, continue working." I picked up his pen and signed a paper. No reaction, he seems content watching. With a small bit of confidence I continued.

"When you concentrate your I eyes dilate" I blushed and glanced back at him. I would be lying if I said I didn't love this man. I took a chance and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." He kissed my forehead. Smiling down at me.

"I love you too, always have."