Chapter 2: Not as She Seems

A/N: This photo is what she looks like of the age of 8-11 years old an with brown eyes not blue

And also Rin isn't dead in this story.

PLZZZZZZZ comment on my stories it would mean a lot to me and also vote.

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rose's POV~

'Where... where am I? This doesn't look like home. And who are these men?'

"Look, she's starting to wake up." Said Kakashi "Rose are you ok? Do you remember anything that you might not know before?"

"Um no. where am I ?" Rose asked

"You're at my apartment," Iruka replied.

"Can I just go back to my house?"

"You call that a house?" Kakashi asked. "I mean it's a cave! Why didn't you tell anybody that you didn't have a house? I mean the Hokage could of find a room for you to rent!" Kakashi asked worriedly.

"I can't afford to rent one, I mean I don't have money, after lunch I take what's left of food to eat from the trash, I had to still these clothes, I find anything in the trash that will help me like a blanket, pillow, old candles, broken stuff like broken glass as a knife or scissors, or plastic forks as a hair brush. and Toothbrush and toothpaste. For what... just to service, I mean I can't even get a job!" Rose said while crying.

( A/N I was breaking down in tear while writing this part TnT )

As Rose finished speaking, everyone in the room looked at Rose with horror and sadness, in their eyes.

"Rose we had no clue about this." Both Kakashi and Iruka said as Inoichi already knew when he was in her head.

"Now what! I mean now you guys won't let me go back to the cave and I don't have parent or even remember them at all, So now what!!" Rose Yelled while crying.

As Kakashi sat on the bed and giving her a huge he also said: " ever thing going to be ok, me and Iruka are both here for you."

At 4:00 am, they were on their way back to the Hokage's with Rose something was happening over at The Hokage Rock. Until Iruka realized that someone was painting one each of the great faces of the Hokage. And then it hit Iruka 'Naruto! What is he doing?! I don't have time for this. Whatever I'll find him after this.'

knock, knock

"Come in." The third said "So this is Rose. It's very nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"Iruka can you take Rose outside just for a few minutes?"

"Yes, sir." As they left the room Iruka closed the door.

"So tell me whats her last name?"

"It's..." Kakashi paused.

"Well, Kakashi? Spit it out."

"It's" as he took a deep breath the words came out, "Uchiha. Her last name is Uchiha, and full name is Rose Wenkai Uchiha. Her birthday is on 9/20 ." Kakashi Finished

(A/N: Wenkai is pronounced like Win ki the ki rhymes with hi. [Fun Fact Wenkai Means Successful] )

"But there's more sir," Inoichi said.

"Rose was also razed by the Akatsuki through the age of 2-6 years old. But something happened with Orochimaru, so Itachi erased her memory about The Akatsuki, a man named Tobie who found her in the woods around 2 years old, and lord Orochimaru.