Chapter 5: The Exams

This is what she looks like without the vest.
-------------------------------

~Time skip~

Rose's POV

The next day we all showed up, where Kakashi told us to meet up.

"Hey Naruto."

"ROSE!" Naruto said hugging me.

"Hey duck butt," I said.

"Hn."

"Sakura, I'm glad that you came." Kakashi said

"Why?" she said.

"Because if you didn't come then Naruto would of not be able to continue on."

"WHAT!!!" Naruto shouted. "What about Sasuke? Hu?!"

"Oh well you see, since there can only be teams of three or less can enter, so Rose is with Sasuke."

"Noooo!" Sakura said, "I want to be with Sasuke-Kun."

"Sorry but this is how it is. Now hurry up or else you'll be late."

After that, we all went in to see a group of people and hearing someone saying they needed to get in.

"You Genies won't last a minute in there." said a guy with tape on his face.

'Wait, that boy I've seen him before... I know, he's Kotetsu.' I thought in shock.

As I ran up in front of the two boys I went up to their ears.

"Kotetsu, Izumo. If you make us wait any longer then I will tell Lord Hokage about your guys naps when you're on guard duty. I said with an evil look while they were shock.

"Release!" I said releasing the genjutsu.

"What, it was a genjutsu!" " No way!" "I can't believe this!" I heard other's talking around us.

As I turned around I saw that my team was gone. So I went to the exam room. When I opened the door, everyone was looking at me and then went back to what they were doing before. After a few minutes later Naruto came barging in, making a scene.

~Time Skip~

"Neji Hyuga, Rock Lee, and Gaara of the Sand." Sasuke told this so called guy named Kabuto.

"Here." Kabuto said, then after he told us about Gaara, Sound ninjas attacked Kabuto making him cough up blood. And then...

"HEY! Stop this fighting right now do you want to fail before we even start!" A man said

"Sorry, we just got a little... excited." Said a Sound Ninja.

"Now everybody get in a line and pick a piece of paper for your seat."

It was my turn to get a paper out of the box I see... Number 20 on the paper. As I got to my seat I looked next to me to see Dani. Once every buddy was seated, I looked around and saw Naruto in front of me, behind me was that creep Kabuto, and on my other side was... Sasuke.

*"Ok, know the rules. This test consists of a 10 question paper, participants are given 1 hour to complete. Each participant starts out with a total of 10 points, and for each question you get wrong, you lose one of those 10 points.

If you ever reach 0 points you and the rest of your team will instantly disqualified. While the exam takes place Chunins around the room will watch over the participants.

Their job is to look for anyone who is cheating, and kick out anyone who reaches a score of 0. When they see someone who is cheating they penalize them for 2 points." The man with scars tells us.