First

A/N: This is an idea that wouldn't leave me alone, so I've decided to write it. I will be back to the regularly scheduled programming this weekend. ☺

Varun P.O.V
'You've got to be kidding me!' Alia yelled. 'I have to kiss Sid? That wasn't in the script!'

'Alia, I know it wasn't in the script, but this is better than what we originally had.' Karan told her.

'Alia, what's the problem? I'm not that bad of a kisser.' Sid joked. Alia was fidgeting. I looked at her curiously. Why would she not want to film a kissing scene? After all, it was just acting.

'I don't have a choice, do I?' She asked.

'No, you don't.' Karan told her bluntly. She sighed, fiddling with her fingers.

'Well then, I guess, I'll have to do it.' She wouldn't look anyone in the eye. What was wrong with her? I hadn't seen her like this, ever. In the few months I had known her, she had never acted like this.

'Good. Then, that's settled. We'll meet tomorrow on set.' Karan said, getting up. He led the way out of the room, Sid following. I got up and went to leave when I noticed that Alia was still sat there.

'Alia, you alright?' I asked her, putting a hand on her shoulder. She jumped.

'Oh. Varun, it's you.'

'Who else would it be?'

'I don't know. I was just... where's everyone else?'

'They left while you were lost in your brain. Want to tell me what's got you so nervous?' I asked

'I'm fine. It's nothing. Just tired. I think I'll go to sleep.' She said, getting up.

'Alia, it's half eight.' Me and her would usually stay up till midnight watching movies. Sometimes everyone else would join us, but mostly it was just the two of us.

'I know, but I'm really tired.' She told me, faking a yawn.

'Okay. I guess I'll see you in the morning.' She nodded and walked out, still looking like she was lost. I figured I may as well go to my room. After all, I had nothing else to do.

Alia P.O.V
When I first read the script, I had known that it was likely to change. Movies never go directly from script to screen. But I didn't think they would add in a kiss. I know, I know, it's just acting, it shouldn't be a big deal. And, honestly, it wouldn't bother me. If I had ever kissed someone before. But I hadn't. And I didn't want my first kiss to be for a scene. There would be cameras and so many people watching and it would be directed. We would be told how it's supposed to happen. I had to do it, there was no two ways about it. But I didn't want to. Not only did I not want my first kiss to be for a scene, I didn't want it to be with Sid. Don't get me wrong, he's a great guy and a good friend, but I have never thought of him like that. If it was Varun, it might have been a different story. But it wasn't Varun. I sighed and lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling as if it could give me the answer. I had just over twelve hours before I had to film the scene, there was no way anything could happen in that time.

Or was there?

I had an idea. It was probably going to be very embarrassing for me, but it was the only plan I had. I got out of bed, put on a pair of slippers and left my room.

Varun P.O.V

I hadn't been expecting anyone, so the knock on my door surprised me. I looked at the clock and saw it was half nine.

Who would be coming to see me now? I got out of bed as they knocked again.

I was more than shocked when I opened the door to see a very nervous looking Alia.