12. Bloody Good Show

I headed to James' room that night. He invited me for dinner, probably eager to make up for what he had done. I had gotten away from Elizabeth by telling her that I wanted to tell James what was going on. She reluctantly agreed, but made it obvious she would rather have me stay. I could tell that she was frustrated with Donovan. He didn't always have the fire she did, and it left her unsatisfied. I wondered if that might be part of the reason why she decided she wanted me back.

I reached James' door and knocked. I was pleased when he opened it, instead of Miss Evers.

"Hello my darling." He said, stepping back and taking me in. I had to admit, I looked good. I had on a long, form fitting, black dress and a diamond necklace that was a gift from Elizabeth. James looked dashing as usual in a black suit.

"Hello yourself." I replied. He took my hand and kissed it.

"I have a treat for you my dear." He said, leading me to the main room. I was surprised to see there was no body on the table. Just a large knife. He went over to retrieve it and handed it to me. I took it and looked at it curiously.

"I don't understand, what am I to do with this?" I asked. Then I heard a crash come from the bedroom.

"Take care of that." He said with a mischievous smile. "I decided to pick you one that was alive and kicking. She was quite drunk earlier, but I assume by now its worked its way out of her system, so she should be clean for you." He smiled proudly.

"Why does she deserve to die?" I asked, running my hand along the knife.

"She has been stealing from the hotels store, especially the bar. She is extraordinarily rude to the hotel staff. Also, Iris informed me that her payment for her room is invalid. Is that sufficient my dear?" He asked.

I nodded. I had so much rage it didn't matter. I walked over to the bedroom door and waited patiently for James to open it. When the door swung open a skinny blonde woman wearing nothing looked at it. It was obvious she was in distress. Who was I to let her continue suffering? I approached her, holding up my knife. I longed for her blood. I slashed the knife, cutting her face. She stopped and held her hand to her cheek. She looked at me, terror filled her eyes. I suddenly lunged at her, knocking her to the floor, she turned over and started to crawl away. I took my knife and jabbed in into her achilles heel. She stopped moving and cringed. I crawled over to her and rolled her back over. I put my hand around her throat. She started grabbing at my arm, but she didn't have much left to fight me off. I licked the bloody cut on her face. I craved more. I made a cut in her chest, above her bosom, and drank it in. She screamed. I stopped and laughed. Growing more thirsty and slightly tired of this game, I took my knife and plunged it into her stomach. I drew it out quickly and plunged it into again As I repeated this her movement slowed until it stopped. I released her throat and cut it. I drank her in from every wound I made. When I was satisfied I sat up, still on top of the woman, with a smile on my face. I looked to James, who was watching me with wide, excited eyes.

"Enjoy the show?" I asked, slowly standing up, then licking the knife that was still in my hand.

All he could do was nod.

"Well," I started, making my way over to him, abandoning my knife on the floor. "You're so close to earning my forgiveness." I grabbed his suspenders. I leaned in to whisper in his ear. "There is just one more thing that I need."

The words barely left my lips before he was kissing me. I was kissing him back. My body was on fire. I needed him. I pulled him towards the bed. Once we were both on at I grabbed at everything I could, trying to get his clothes off of him. His jacket went, then the suspenders. I pulled away from hm to undo the buttons of his shirt. He was working on unzipping my dress. When I pulled off his shirt I slipped my dress off. I went to undo his belt, when something came over me. I flipped him so he laid on the bed. I pulled his pants off, and removed his shoes that got in my way. When I got him out of his drawers I released his hardened member. I took it eagerly in my mouth, and worked it in slowly. He moaned in pleasure. I worked it slowly in and out, sliding my tongue on it. He grabbed my hair and continued to moan.

"Diana!" He yelled, and before he could say anymore I felt his cum go down my throat. I pulled my mouth away from his member and swallowed. Once I sat up he grabbed for me, kissing my lips, biting my plump lower lip. When I pulled away gasping he pushed me back on the bed. He held his hands over my hips, then ran them down my legs, capturing my underwear in the process and sliding them off. Then he began to kiss my stomach, bitting at my skin a bit as he went lower. He licked my wet lips, then worked his tongue in until he found my clit. He worked it over in small circles. I began to tingle from my core. He increased his action, and let out a moan.

"Oh James!" I cried. Then I felt my orgasm coming. He could sense this, so he pulled away and quickly inserted his member into me. I thrust my hips into him, and his member grazed my walls.

"Oh." I moaned again. "I'm coming!" I yelled as I released. He slid his member out of my, then licked up the mess I had just made. I laid there and rode out my orgasm, my body shaking.

He plopped down next to me when he was done. We were both breathless.

"Alright." I gasped. "You're forgiven." I said. I rolled over to look at him. His dark eyes meant mine. He kissed me once more.

"I'm so glad I could earn your forgiveness my dear." He said, his gaze still fixed on me.

"Maybe I should get mad at you more often!" I laughed. James laughed as well. He wrapped me in his arms, and I felt sleep coming. I thought of everything I had to tell him about the hotel and Elizabeth's plan. I would bore him with details about the hotel and Will Drake tomorrow. For now I wanted to enjoy this moment.