my Bff

ECHO POV

I did my business,  and i was getting dressed when the door started to open "wo someone's in here" i said covering my exposed chest, the door shut without a word i sighed putting my bra on. All of a sudden i felt hands around my bare stomach and lips on my neck, i squealed jerking out of the grip i turn to see the guy i met on the boys first day, Eric, " What the hell Eric get out" i said covering myself up with a towel since he was holding my shirt "No i want you" he said coming toward me. "Freeze" i said raising my hand he froze i luaghed and grabbed my shirt from his hand "turn" i flicked my hand and his froze form turned away from me, i slipped on my shirt, did my hair, and make-up before i unfroze him. He turned to me "what are you?" He asked "to you future Luna" i said he looked at me like i was crazy. Knock knock know "Echo? We have school babe" "alright I'm coming" i said skipping to the door, opening it and turning around  "now leave me alone" i said walking out the door. 

Tiny time skip to the car ride

"Hey Echo how old are you" Jsn asked from the back seat "15 just turned it actually" "when" "November 27" "oh that was before we met you" he seemed sad i sighed and put in my head phones turning on my music i instantly perk up my favorite song was play i started to sing along

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?

Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold

Until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can't wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

Call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)

Bid my blood to run

(I can't wake up)

Before I come undone

(Save me)

Save me from the nothing I've become

Now that I know what I'm without

You can't just leave me

Breathe into me and make me real

Bring me to life

(Wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can't wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

Call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)

Bid my blood to run

(I can't wake up)

Before I come undone

(Save me)

Save me from the nothing I've become

Bring me to life

(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)

Bring me to life

Frozen inside without your touch

Without your love, darling

Only you are the life among the dead

All this time I can't believe I couldn't see

Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me

I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems

Got to open my eyes to everything

Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul

Don't let me die here

There must be something more

Bring me to life

(Wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can't wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

Call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)

Bid my blood to run

(I can't wake up)

Before I come undone

(Save me)

Save me from the nothing I've become

Bring me to life

(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)

Bring me to life 

i realized the car had stopped when i wasn't so ingrossed in my singing i pulled my ear buds out and looked at the boys they were looking at me with weird expressions "what" i asked looking at me they shook their heads "nothing" we got out and went into that god forsaken building  "ELLA" i herd some one scream i whipped my head around to one of my best friends standing next to 2 guys "HAL" i said running over to her, we hugged before we herd 5 growles we pulled apart and laughed. "Guys calm down this is one of my best friends Haley, Haley meet my mates" her eyes kinda went buggy for a minute "your supernatural too" she squealed " yes wait what are you" i asked walking her down the high school hallway all 5 boys trailing behind us "well I'm half demon and half vampire" she said looking down at me smiling "omg me two plus werewolf" i said. "Oh thats cool" she said as we walked into our home room "yea so who are they" i asked pointing to the boys "oh those are my mates Asher and Alex Naught" " how old are they 20 and 19" i choked on my spit "how did you get them in here" "my dad told the school that they are my body guards" she luaghed and i chuckled and shook my head. DING DING DING "ugh alright talk to you later Hal" "ok bye" she smiled and left my home room. I sighed and went to a desk "alright kids today we are just working on a worksheet you can work together on" not three seconds after he said that i wasn't sitting in a seat anymore, no i was sitting in Jaspers lap, the teacher just looked at us and smiled 'really lusk really'. We were working on the worksheet when Jasper told me to sit still (;-)) "but why you lap ain't that comfort hable" i said shifting again he groaned "your ass is boney" i luaghed "oh yea here Jackob" and i was pushed into Jackob's arms. I wouldn't  have minded but Jackob is the horny one out of the three (sorry had too) "ok now i can't get my work done" i said staying as still as possible "why is that" Jasper asked "you know exactly why asshole" Jasper went from playing to scared in 0.00000000000001 of a second, that was the first time i called any one of then a name. I was yanked from Jackob's arms back into Jasper's arms, not really Jasper it was Jinx, he nuzzled my neck and whimpered his eyes were bright red.