new friends

I heard my alarm going off. Ugh this is my first day of school in a new school. I didn't wanted to go but I have to. I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and put some make up on. I got to my wardrobe and took a shirt and some skinny jeans. I put them on and got downstairs. "Goodluck." I heard my mum yelling out of the dinner room when I was at the door. I nodded and left the house. I walked to school cause it was some streets farther. I came into school and got to the principal office for asking my class. They gave me a plan I had to find everything alone. I got into my class just in time when I was in class the bell rang. The teacher told me to sit at the back, that was the only place left. "Hello." Some girl said to me. "Hi." I answered. We talked a bit and I got to know her name she was Lisa. After all our classes we got to lunch togheter. I think I have my first friend already. When we were at the lunch table there were to other girls too, they're names were Miley and Cece. I greeted them all. "What's your next class?" Miley asked. I took my plan out of my pocket and looked. "I have biology." I said they all smiled. "Guess we all have the same class." Lisa said and I smiled back. The bell rang again and we rushed to our class. It was so boring I looked at my watch and it was still 5 minutes untill school is finished. Those 5 minutes were the longest ever. Finally school was over. Lisa walked with me at home, her house is next to mine I didn't even noticed there lived someone next to me. We passed the corner of the street where yesterday evening those guy whistled to me. "Who are they?" I asked Lisa, she has to know them she lives here longer than me. "They're those kids who don't have a future." She said I nodded and looked back. "And who's that guy with the curls?" I said, he was gorgeous. He looked like a model, he has to be a model. Why am I talking like this in my mind about him? I don't have a chance with him. I heard Lisa laugh. "He's the worst from all of them, he uses every girl. He doesn't care about their feelings. Stay away from him he's dangerous, that's what everybody says. His friends are bad and so is he." Lisa said. How does she knows all of this? Was she his girlfriend? "How do you know all of this?" I aksed her. "You see you're new here, he dated Cece and he broke her heart than he dated another girl and then another girl and so on. His relationships only last a week." Lisa said. Wow he really is an asshole how they talk about him but I don't believe it, if I want to believe something I need to see it. I just nodded on what Lisa said. We talked about other stuff untill we were at my house I said goodbye and got in. I greeted my parents and got upstairs to do my homework, yes I have already homework on the first day. I did my homework and got downstairs. "Hey mum I'll go next door a girl from my school lives there, I'll be back I some hours call me when you need me." I said and she just nodded. I lied I wasn't going to Lisa's house. I was going to the corner to really talk to those guys. I walked to the garage and took my skateboard. I love skating. I skated till the corner and took my board in my hands. "Hey." I said to the boys they all said hey back. I got to the curly haired boy. "What are you doing always here? I just came here I'm new and I always see you guys out here." I said to him. "Well we just hang here with our friends you know." He said. I nodded. They weren't that bad, they seem rather sweet. "What's your name?" The curly haired boy asked me. "Ashley yours?" I answered. "I'm Harry." I smiled and he smiled back. "Do you want to hang with us?" He asked, did he really just want me to hang with them like they seem to be the cool gang and I look like so dumb. I got out of my thoughts. "Yeah sure I would love too." I answered smiling. Harry walked to some stairs to sit on. Those stairs lead to an old building. I sat next to him. He took a sigaret out of his pockets. "Can I have one?" I aksed him, I never smoked bu I didn't want to look so sweet compared to them so why wouldn't I smoke? "Yeah sure, here you have one." Harry said handing me one. I took it in my mouth and harry took his lighter and put my sigaret on. I smoked and I almost choked. "Never smoked?" Harry asked me. I nodded. "Doesn't suprise me, you look to brave for it." He snapped at me. He was so mean right now. "Well I don't want to look brave anymore, I'm sick of it." I snapped back. He laughed. "If you don't want to look brave you need to stop having those silly friends you have now. I know you are friends with Lisa, I've seen you." He said. Ok that sounded creepy. "Why?" I asked. Like Lisa and her friends are so sweet and I don't want to lose them. "Well those girls say to everyone that I am a bad guy, and it really annoys me just because I dated her friend Cece they hate me." Harry said. I nodded. "Ok but I can hang with them in school can't I?" I said. "Yeah you can cause none of us boys go to school anymore." Harry said wait how old his he then? "If you're not in school what's your age then?" I aksed. "I'm 19 and you're 16, cause your friends are too." I nodded. "Well I need to go for dinner, you can come with me if you want." I said. "No thanks, can I have your number so we can talk and hang more togheter?" He asked. "Yeah sure." I said taking my phone. I gave him his number and left. He was really sweet sometimes and what Lisa said about him was a lie, maybe it's the best I don't hang with her very often.