growing feelings

~ Harry's pov ~

It was 7pm when we arrived. We left the car and got in then club where the party was. I saw some guys looking at her, I gave them death glares back. They're no good for her. Those guys are only for one night stand. I don't want her to become like those girl who don't care about them and go with every guy in bed. I know I don't have to be so protective for her she isn't even mine, not yet. I had to make her mine as soon as possible so those guys can stay away from her.if she was mine I would treat her like a princesse, I would never do anything bad to her. "is everything alright?" I heard ashley saying to me. I think she noticed I was getting lost in my thoughts. I was glad she was still next to me and not dancing with some random drunk guy. "Yeah I'm fine. Want something to drink?" I asked her she nodded I took her hand and dragged her to the bar. When I took her hand and got to the bar I heard some girls laughing at her. I looked at them giving them death glares. They were probably judging Ashley cause she was dressed normal and not slutty like most of the girls in this club. I ordered two beers one from me and one for Ashley.I was still giving death glares to thise girls. "Wanna dance?" Ashley asked me snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded and we walked to the dancefloor. After a while she had to go to the bathroom. I let her go alone I don't have to be so protecive over her, she's smart enough not to leave with strangers. ~ Ashley's pov ~

I got out of the bathroom to find Harry but the crowd was to big I couldn't find him. "Wanna drink something?" A guy asked me. I must say he was really cute. I nodded. Normally I'm not allowed to get in here but Harry knows the people who work here so I could enter. The guy, I didn't asked his name came back with two shots of tequilla. I drinked it and damn that was a stong drink. "What's your name love?" The guy said. "I'm Ashley you?" I almost yelled because of the loud music. "My name is Will." He said. I nodded. I felt someone hands on back I turned around and saw some drunk guy touching me. I looked trough the crowd to find Harry or Will but none of them where here. I thougt. I saw Harry coming over the guy. I managed to run away from the guy and Harry punced him in the face. There he lay unconscious. I felt my head spinning probably from the alcohol. Harry took my hand and we run to the car. "You're drunk." Harry said to me. I nodded. "I can't go to my house like this." I said with my head against the window." You can sleep at my place." Harry answered I just nodded. I didn't knew where I was. Harry took me out of the car in bridal style. He got into his appartment which was in some dark weird alley. Actually how does he has an appartment, he doesn't work. He's always the whole day at the corner. He layed me down on his bed. "Where are you going to sleep?" asked him. He came back to me again. "I'll sleep on the couch." He answered. I felt bad for him. Because of me he has to sleep on a couch who is probably not even comfortable. I took his wrist. "Wait." I said. "You can sleep here too." I said. He nodded he took his shirt and his pants off. He stood there in boxers. "Like what you see?" He asked. I felt my cheecks getting red. "You're cute when you blush." Harry told me. I felt my cheeks getting more red. He laughed. "Goodnight Ashley." Harry said kissing my cheecks. "Goodnight Harry." I said back.

((A/N: aw, they're getting closer and closer. What will happen in the next chapter? You'll read it out whenever I'm not to lazy to update))