The Last Part, The Literally Part

Summer Rae point of view
Summer:Sasha Dear!
Sasha:yes.
Summer: it's time for the last part, the literally part.
Sasha:ooh yeah .

**math in the hallways, Nikki point of view**
Sasha:hey Bellas your not going anywhere.
Nikki:Banks get out of our way it's time for class.
Brie:Yeah Move it, we don't have time.
Sasha:Make time.
Brie:literally the dumbest thing I ever heard anyone say.
Nikki:yes!
Summer:remember when I said your said, your not gotta know what hit you, Nikki!
Nikki:yeah, what about it Summer!

Nikki handed me her books and her book bag. I honestly got scared, Summer was holding something behind her back.

Summer:Well here's the literally PART!!

Summer pulled out a bat and she hit Nikki legs while Sasha and Lana and Renee was hold me back. Then Summer threw punches at Nikki's eyes, but she target at Nikki's legs then she hit me upside of my head. Then every thing went black!
•••
???:BRIE BELLA AND NIKKI BELLA MY OFFICE THIS INSTANCE!!!!!
Nikki:huh?

Uh oh it was Mr.H I woke up with a pack of cigarettes in my hand and Nikki had a bat in her hand. 16 minutes later Mr.H went on and on about how that's not tolerated at this school. Then he said it's time for history class. But Nikki went to the nurse her legs was hurting and she was bleeding bad. I was all alone! Worst of all I was sitting behind slutty Summer and rat face Sasha.

Sasha(Whispering): all alone Brie.
Summer(whispering):Eva's not in this period. Huh baby Brie? No boy toy like Nikki either your all alone... By yourself.

I couldn't take it anymore!!!!