chapter 2

When Bridget walked back downstairs she bumped into a guy . To say a very attractive one . He smiled at Bridget which as she found extremely unusual after something shocking had happened to her . From the look of what he saw he introduced himself to lift up her mood . He greeted Bridget by saying ,"Hello and nice to meet a beautiful young lady like you ". "My name is Harry , Harry styles"."Mind to say what is your name also ?". Bridget was at first still uncomfortable around him surprisingly introducing himself ,but seconds later she kindly just said her name to harry just to keep her private information safe . 

To harry, Bridget looked a little hurt by her facial features so he asked if he may kindly take her home if shes not sure if she could kindly drive home safely after being tired and drunk at the party . Bridget felt like this situation was going strange but in her mind she was thinking that harry was a very attractive man and that it would be fine . She did find him suspicious but oddly kind at the same time. 

Bridget never have met someone so kind of her to take her home and to even greet her when she was beginning to be in a very negative situation , she would imagine that if he took her home, would they begin to know each other and everything would change? The main reason Bridget came to the party is because she wanted to find someone to be in a relationship . But those texts ? Is all of this beginning to lead to the start of her love life ? It all came to thought . That text about "broken shadows" meant something .