part 4

While harry was driving , Bridget kept checking her phone for more new messages of the anonymous person who sent her those suspicious texts . "So how is everything going Bridget ?'' , Harry asked in a calming voice . "I mean its been going alright lately ....just don't ask me further questions about that you had just asked me ." Bridget responded in a gentle quiet voice . Bridget was tired but she also wanted to stay with harry because he made her feel comfortable around him . She sneakingly wrapped her skinny fingers around Harry's arm .

Bridget had developed so much feelings for harry . All her life she has been a very introverted person, who was always skeptical about being close around guys . When harry noticed that Bridget had her hand around his arm she let out a smirk . His plan for romance with someone was working . So harry wanted more to happen between him and Bridget , he decided to hold hands with her on the way home . Since his hands were hug , he didn't want to crush her skinny little fingers . He gently wrapped his fingers around her hands to give her a sensational feeling .

Harry decided if for Bridget to not be taken home but to stay at his place over the night . When Bridget got to Harry's home , she was confused and harry told her that it would be safer to stay at his place and to trust him . Obviously since Bridget was starting to adore harry she trusted him easily . Bridget liked how nice Harry's home looked . "So you live here by yourself ?" , Bridget asked . "Yea , but its not so lonely here i talk to neighbors and invite friends over , i always seem to make the best of it as you can recommend." Harry responded with some gratitude. Both of them headed to the door and walked inside . Bridget had  assumed something very positive of what was going to happen inside the house .