Mission

"We need you to get information from Crowley," Dean said over the phone.

"I thought you said you never wanted to see me again. Plus, I'm already working another job. I'm not going to drop everything to help you, Dean." You said through your earpiece while lining up your shot with your sniper rifle on the roof of the building across from your target.

You were a contract killer. People called you to do their dirty work for them. The pay was surprisingly well. You wouldn't believe the amount of calls you got from people wanting you to kill for them. You knew the Winchesters because they tried to kill you once while they were on a case. They posed as FBI agents trying to find out who had been killing multiple people in the same town within 2 days. The person they were trying to find was you. You had been assassinating people in that town because you had gotten a hit list that you needed to check off. The Winchesters eventually found you out (you still don't know how to this day) and decided to keep you alive because you were killing off horrible people as well as monsters. They said that they never wanted to see your face again and you didn't have a problem with that.

"You owe us. We let you go that one time and we could still hunt you down and kill you." Dean said. You pulled the trigger and a bullet went through the head of your target. Contract complete.

"You wouldn't. You don't have time for that crap. You wouldn't be able to find me if you tried." You said smugly while getting up from your position on the ground and stretching. You had been laying there for hours waiting on your target to get into position.

"What if I said I already found you?" Dean replied. "Nice jacket, Y/N. Where'd you get it?"

"You bastard..." You growled looking down at your jacket. There was a red dot on it and you knew that Dean was somewhere out there with a gun trained on your torso.

"Ah ah ah, Y/N." Dean taunted. "You shouldn't talk to me like that when you have a loaded gun pointed at you."

"What exactly do you want, Dean" you sighed defeatedly.

"I need you to get some information from Crowley. We need it and I know you can get it for us. He is going to a party held in LA so he can collect some of his contracts. That's where you'll go. I don't care how you get the info, I just need it."

"What information do you need? And this Crowley guy, who is he? Is he another contract killer like me? How did you get all of this information on his whereabouts?" You asked. So many questions were forming in your head. You didn't want to do this. You were used to being in the shadows and killing people that way. Not engaging in conversation trying to get information out of people.

"We need to know where the Angel Tablet is and Crowley is the King of Hell. We tortured some of his demons to get his location. The party will be held in 4 days so if I were you, I would get your plan together soon." Dean said as the laser on your torso disappeared.

"Wait! Dean!" You yelled. "You know this isn't my gig! I don't do shit like this!" Your earpiece went silent. Great. You thought as you gathered your belongings and headed to your car. This is gonna be a long drive...

____________________________________

Ok. You thought. Short bearded guy in a black suit. Short bearded guy in a black suit. Where do I find him?

You were at the party and was currently scanning the guests for your target. The King of Hell. You had never seen the guy so you were going off of the details Sam gave you the other day.

You walked past a couple of people, bee-lining straight to the bar. You might as well make this a little bit better with some much needed alcohol. So you sat on a barstool, eyes surveying the crowd while you drank your martini. Where the hell is this gu-