You Know How I Get Down.

- Lin

"Yo, Lin."

What the fuck this nigga want?

"What?" I blurt out. I took one last puff of my blunt and put it out. I'm outside of the strip club, smoking and tryna chill on my day off and niggas wanna bug me.

"Lemme holla at cha', sweet thang." Mike big goof ass smiles big at me. I roll my eyes.

"What you want, Mike? Every time you see me, you spit the same shit. And every time, I shut it down."

Mike laughs. "That don't mean give up. I'm not giving up shawty, you'll see you need me one day."

I smack my lips, annoyed at his comment. I push past him and enters the club. I see Janis thick ass working at the bar.

"Yo, gimme some of that 1800, boo." I bite my lip at her. She nods.

"Coming right up, Linny."

I watch her turn to get the bottle. Goddamn, she's blessed. I shake my head amazed at her plump booty.

"Is that all?" Janis asks while passing me my drink.

"Call me. We can hang out or something." I pay for the drink and walk off towards the stage.

It's some thirsty ass niggas in here. I peep the scene before I walk to the front of the stage where Dee was seated. She saves me a spot every night we come out.

"Linny! What's poppin' shorty? I got you a drink when I got here but I got thirsty." Dee smiles at me. I shake her hand and laugh.

"Whatever bitch, that mean this drink on you." I point at the drink in my hand. She nods and reverts her attention to the stage as one of my favorite dancers come out.

Kandy.

Boy, she lived up to that name. I ain't never taste that nookie but I'm sure it was sweet. She knew how to move. I mean, she knew how to get a bitch feeling good. Real professional. I am ready for her performance. I lean back and watch her.

Her hips sway to the slow jam. Kandy looks at me and comes to the edge. I watch as she dances slowly, I can't help but reach into my pocket and pull out a few bills.

"Damn girl." I lick my lips as she hits a split in front of me. I stick a 50 in the front of her gstring and rubs her pussy slowly.

I don't give a fuck who see it. Kandy doesn't mind. She bites her lip slightly and smirks. "You better stop, Linny." she says.

"Come down here and make me." I tease. She smiles, stands back up and finish dancing.

By the end of her set, I'm hot. I am in the mood for some real good sex cause I ain't had none in a while. We spend a few more hours there and head out.

"What you bout to do?" Dee asks me. I check my watch. 2:30 a.m. I shrug.

"Shit, you know me. Probably about to go chill with some jawn."

"Should've known. Well, I'm going home. I'll see you in the morning bitch. Well, if you come home." She adds.

I smirk and give her a hug. "Aight baby, be safe. Text me when you get to the crib."

"You know I am. You be safe too. Don't be out here letting bitches hand out STD's."

"Fuck I look like to you? Some rat bitch? Fuck outta hea." I wave her off. She laughs and looks at her phone.

"Aye, gimme a ride home. I forgot I ain't bring my whip. Marko dropped me off." Dee says.

I mug her. "Marko? Ain't that Leona's brother?"

Dee smiles. "Hell yeah. That nigga seen me at the shop and offered me dinner. I told his ass to drop me off here and he did just that."

This bitch always has her way with niggas. Spoiled ass.

We walk to my car and hop in. I'm at the crib in 10. Dee gets out but before she shuts the door, I tell her goodnight.

"I love you." I grin at her tipsy ass.

"I love you too, boo." Dee responds.

I sit in the car and scrolls through my contacts. Nobody seemed interested enough to hit up. Before I say fuck it, some unknown number pops across my screen. I answer.

"Hey, Linny." a female voice says.

"What's up? Who this?"

"It's Janis. From the strip joint--" I lick my lips.

"Oh yeah, I know exactly who this is." I put my car in gear and take off.

"What's ya address? I'm coming over."