Mix & Match

Hong Jisoo/Joshua Hong- Joshua ( SEVENTEEN)

Omma:"(Y/N)-ah!!! Why are you so lazy!! You are already 24! And you have not found a boyfriend!! What happenned to all the men I introduced to you!!! Are you just going to wait for your perfect "oppa" to come??"

(Y/N): " Aigoo...Omma...its not that I don't like the men you introduced to me...its just that they don't look good or is my type..."

Omma: " Yah! Do you think every men would be perfect like the ones on TV?"

(Y/N): "Aigo...Of course not...but at least its worth a try"

Omma: " Aishhh" * she hit me in a humourous way
"Oh yea (Y/N)-ah don't forget you have a date tomorrow...Its my friend's son from America... I heard he is very handsome!" She said while smiling.

I just quietly agreed and put on a fake smile because probaly the guy was just a another ahjusshi...

The next day, the day on the date, I dressed nicely and maturely but I knew it was going to be another disaster. I waited at the venue where we were supposed to meet. I  waited for him to come. While waiting for 10 minutes I started to lose my temper as I wasn't a patient person.

Suddenly, someone tapped me at the back and spoke with a gentle voice.

???:"Hmm..Annyeonhaseyo..Are you (Y/N)? Hi I'm Joshua... Nice to meet you..."

I couldn't say a word...I was frozen solid. His hair was slick back,he was taller than me,was wearing a tux and his voice was gentle. He was perfect!

(Y/N): "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm (Y/N)...Nice to meet you..."

We both went in the Restaurant. Troughout the date, we talked and it turns out we have a lot in common.
When we finished our dinner, he walked me home.
Before I went in the house I said.

(Y/N): "I really had a great time with you today! I should get in since its going to be late... I guess this is a goodbye then...Thank you for the meal today! Annyeong"
I said while smiling.

Joshua: "Wait!...."

*I turned

(Y/N): "Yes?"

Joshua: " Do you wanna meet again next time?" He said with his head down being shy.

I nodded with delight and agreed to go. When I got inside the house, I jumped up and down thinking I would see him again.

3 years later
Joshua and I were celebrating our 1000th days anniversary. We went to Namsan Tower for dinner. While having dinner he said he had to asked me something.

Joshua: " (Y/N)- ah I have to asked you something."

(Y/N): "What is it?"

Joshua got up and kneel down on one knee. With a small box and a diamond ring in it.

Joshua: "Will you marry me?"

Annyeonghaseyo Everyone!!! This is my 3rd story for you all as my New Year Gift!! I made this for Joshua's birthday!! I an sorry I couldnt publish this on the 30th but I Hope you enjoy reading this Fanfic!! Thank youuuu!!! Saranghaeee!!!!!