Business Trip

Character : Jackson Wang (GOT7)
____________

"Hey! When are you going to get married?"

This is the question that everyone will ask me whenever they see me. Being in my late 20s was pretty hard. People kept asking me why was I still single and unmarried. I was pretty annoyed when they asked me but I got used to it. I've  pretty much rejected loads of guys as I thought they were either not my type or I just didn't had the time to have a boyfriend yet. I'm a business women running my own business in Incheon.

I was on my way to Hong Kong for a business trip to sign a contract with another company. While on the plane to Hong Kong I sat in the business section. During the flight, I had to fulfilled mother's nature calling ( well you know aka peeing ). When I finished a fine man was waiting outside. He was bold,sexy *smirks* with his blue suit and a stare that stare into your soul well in other words a dreamy guy that you wanna date hehe. He went to me and said

"Are you done"

His English was so seductive like it was italian in english. Does that make sense? No? Okay.

Let's just continue. Then I realized he was the person sitting next beside me that I think practically watched me hitting the snooze button during the flight. When we both sat back to our seats, he looked at me and smiled. I was practically screaming inside. His smile was so sweet it was the sweetest thing that I haven't tasted if you know what I mean *smirks*

I didn't noticed but I had practically stared at his face and drooled a little.
He then said

"Ahem...Ms are you trying to stare into my soul?"

He giggled.

"A..h.h... N...o?"
I stuttered in embarrassment.

"Haha...what's your name?"
He said

"My name is Park Ha"
I said

"Oh! Your Korean?"
He said in excitement

"Yes...I am"
I said

"Woah...I actually been living in Korea in quite a long time but I'm on my way back to Hong Kong to help my father with his business...oh yea I haven't introduce myself yet, how rude of me, I'm sorry. My name is Jackson Wang. Pleased to meet you Park Ha"

Our conversation continued till we reached Hong Kong.

"It's time to say our farewells isn't it?" I said in disappointment.

"Yea I guess so...anyways it was nice meeting you Park Ha! I really hope your business trip goes well! Good bye!"

We said our farewells and went to different directions. The next day, the day of the contract was to be signed, I went to the company and went to front desk to inform I had arrived. I bit my lip as I was nervous. When I was called, I took a deep breath and hoped for the best. When I stepped into the room I saw a familliar face. It was none other than Jackson Wang. The dreamy guy that I met in the plane.

"Oh? Park Ha?"

"Oh?? Jackson Wang?"

We both said each other names in suprise. Jackson's father walked to us and said.

"You two know each other?"

"Yes Sir, I met him during my flight to Hong Kong from Korea"
I said.

"Ah...that's good"
Jackson's father said

[5 Years later]
From then onwards my company and Jackson's company had been pathners and soon me and Jackson was soon to be pathners.

______________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed the story :) I'm really sorry for not been active for almost a million years :( but I did wrote this for you guys...
There would be new stories coming up soon!! Do anticipate it juseyo!! :D
And I did Jackson as I really can't wait for GOT7 upcoming comeback!! :D 

Tell me in dé comments who would you like the next fanfic character to be? :D

[Comedy,Romance]