The first day

Mario's POV

I walk in a classroom with the principal. I look at my schedule and see that my first period is math. God I don't want to be here. I miss my friends. I miss my hometown. I miss my bestfriend Weston. He was my only friend. No one ever really liked me.

The principal introduced me to the teacher Ms. Limer. She seems okay. But she kind of looks frustrated. I wonder why.

"Well hello Mario! I'm Ms. Limer, your first period math teacher."

"Hi," I mumbled.

I look around the classroom once in awhile because I didn't want to get staring awkwardly. There were many students in the classroom. Probably 35? To the left was this gorgeous girl. She was on her phone. But she was the only one and everyone else was working in the math textbook. She looked up. She sees me. I see her. But I quickly turn away. Gosh she was gorgeous. She had black medium hair, brown eyes, she had glasses, and her outfit seemed like those girls you see walking into Forever 21. (My sister Cat always goes there)

After Ms. Limer's conversation with the principal, she placed me into an empty chair next to the girl. I was really nervous . I was shaking like I was a blender.

You know how stupid I am? I dropped my fucking pencil and it landed to her boot. She must hate me already. But she actually picked it up for me and handed it to me.

"Thank you," I said nervously.

She gave me a smile. That got me butterflies.