Prologue

"Shit, Toxic they're getting closer!" Said a panic-stricken Diamond Tears as she glanced past the doorway.

"Working on it Diamond!" proclaimed a flustered Toxic Torrent, as she finished loading her ray gun.

"The Dracs are basically here!"

"How many?"

"About 6 or 7."

"We can take them."

"If only the rest of us were still here..." murmured Diamond.

"We're not going to talk about them." responded Toxic as she aimed her gun.

They started to shoot the Dracs, 'till there were none left. The two girls quickly ran away, carrying a small radio, but of course a fight like that has its consequences, Diamond was severely injured.

. . .

"Bad news from the zones, seems like Toxic Torrent and Diamond Tears had a run in with a hoard of dracs and Diamond got dusted. Just a warning to keep Your guns close and your friends closer, now the traffic report."

. . .

This was another day for the Killjoys, not really any different. They shot the Dracs and ran, they lost many friends and they would never stop running...

"Never stop running..." Toxic murmured to herself, tears streaming down her mask covered face as she caressed the mask the symbolized the Killjoys and their bids for freedom, the mask that fought so hard to make the world right. Party Poison's mask... "That's what you always told me...."

A/N

Hello and welcome to this story. This is you second Christmas gift so I hope you enjoy.