Chapter 1

Yay!! Finally after a whole 6 months of being away from home I'm finally going to be reunited with the only family I've got..My friends! It's been way to long since I've seen them last.
This summers Scream Tour is gunna be fat! Especially Since my friends RnB (Rich niggas Broke) are gunna be performing on stage with some of the best in the business. This is their first big time show out side of our hometown Indianapolis, where their actually a really big deal.
But until then I'm letting them crash on my couch.. my floor..and probably my tub knowing how we can get down sometimes lol.
To be honest I'm  really looking forward in seeing my girls Michelle and Elexus the most. It's going to be nice to actually catch up on some girl time with out one another having to go because of work or curricular activities you know?

2 Weeks before The Scream Tour

*Bizz Bizz Bizz*
I reach down into my back pocket while trying to finish off the last of the Bantu knots I've just done to my hair.

Krista: Hello?
Michelle: Hey bitch where outside!! Come open the door! I've godda PEEEE!!

Oh great..just what I need..a whining Michelle in my ear

Krista: Oh hey! Nice to talk to you to.
Michelle: Krista! C'mon open the door!
Krista: Aight here I come.
Michelle: Hurry!
Krista: Damn bitch! I said I'm on my way!

And I hung up quick not wanting to hear her smart ass mouth.

I go look over my bedroom balcony and see 2 cars full of people holding their stuff, some stumbling, and others waiting impatiently. I go down the steps of my apartment building letting in the heard of people.
I lead them into my apartment where most of them drop their things off by the door and pile on the"L" shaped couch ready to pass out. I can't believe it..I'm standing in front of 8 of the most dis functional people I know and love..where short a few people, but that's okay..they will do.
As everyone settles in, Elexus and Michelle tell me how the boys where a total pain to deal with while they where on their way down here. I decided we needed some girl time and they agreed. I asked Leah who is the girlfriend of our close friend Eric if she wanted to go, but I figured she would say no because she has her head so far inserted up his ass it's not funny..And I was right..she declined our offer.
And so we left the boys...and Leah to complain, argue, and fight by themselves. 30 minutes later we where smack dab in the middle of my favorite shoe store..Finish Line

Krista: Yo...I really need these new Maroon 6's they just released.

Michelle: Girl you know DAMN well them shoes is sold out

Krista: Yeah you prolly right...smh

Elexus: You never know, you should ask someone.

Krista: Girl c'mon on now they don't got em.

Elexus: Alright...don't go see then..what ever, I was tryna help YOU out.

Krista: Alright shit I'll ask..you know I hate talkin to mfs damn

I turn around and see a guy in what looks like a blue polo and and a lanyard on his neck, which inclines me to believe he works here. But I ask anyways just to be sure.

Krista: Hey do you work here..?

I didn't quit get a good look at him till I got up close and realized his blue shirt is actually black and that lanyard is actually a chain..boy do I I feel foolish. I look up at his face into his eyes ready to apologize when I'm suddenly speechless. This man is beautiful..he has light brown eyes, pink full lips that look soft to the touch. His hair is curly and its black with nice blonde tips..he has skin that is just as gold as his hair, if not a little darker. He has me paralyzed to the core, unable to move, say or do anything. He gives me playful smile and opens his mouth to respond.