Back again

Ford Pov.

It has been 3 days, which means the twins are going back to Gravityfalls.

I decided to check on my niece and nephew. I went to Dipper's room first, I knocked on the door, and waited for a response.

"Dipper?" I knocked again, but no answer.

I turned the knob, and found it unlocked. I opened the door, and stepped in. I saw Dippers bags all packed, his things organized, but no Dipper.

I look around and scratch my head. Where is he? I wondered.

///Meanwhile at the Philippines

Dipper was writing down at his new journal, wearing his vigilante outfit, but with his goggles dangling around his neck. He spotted a dwende, its look like a dwarf like creature. Skinny, rinkly, long nose, pointy ears. It has leaves stitched for clothing, and vines around its head like a crown.

"Sino ka!? Ano ang ginagawa mo sa teritoryo ko!? (Who the hell are you!? What are you doing in my territory!?) It demanded.

"Gumagala lang po. (Just wondering around.)" Dipper replied politely.

The dwende notices the boy's goggles, and found them interesting.

"Mayroon ba kayong Alam na mga lugar, na mayroon mga hiwaga? (Do you any place that has magic?)" Dipper asked. "Nag rerecord lang ako. ( I'm just recording.)" He added showing his journal.

The dwende smirked, and looked at the shiny goggles.

///Back in Dipper room

Ford Pov.

I look around Dipper's, wondering where that boy was. I soon found myself in front of his bookshelf, with a series of mystery, science fiction, and horror books. I look up at the top, and spotted something interesting.

I pulled out one book, and look at it. "Alchemy?" I pulled out another, but it was in some language or code that I didn't quit understand.

What is Dipper, doing with these? I wondered staring at the two books. I put them back, and walked out.

I went across to Mabel's room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

I opened the door, and found Mabel fiddling with her phone, and her bags half packed.

"Hey Mabel, you done packing yet?" I asked, even if I already knew the answer.

"Not yet." She says putting her phone down, and starts putting sweaters in.

I walked towards her, and helped her fold some sweaters.

"So Mabel, excited to go back to Gravityfalls?" I asked.

"Heck ya! Can't wait to see Wendy, Soos, Paz, and my two besties!" She exclaims. "What about Dippingsauce? Is he done yet?" She asked.

"Yeah, but I can't find him though." I said folding the last sweater.

Then I heard a door slam, and loud foot stomps.

Me and Mabel peaked outside, and saw Dipper going down with his bags. He has a sour look on him, as he stomps down.

"What's his problem?" Mabel asked.

Dipper Pov.

Stupid dwende, somehow it tricked and stole my goggles!

Mabel and Ford went down, I was waiting for them at the couch with my arms crossed. That stupid troll, made me go into a tar pit. The thought of it, on how stupid I was enrages me!