Surprise Visit

Christmas eve hits the snowing residence of Piedmont, and two certain brown haired twins were preparing.

One was female, 5 minutes older than her brother, and just had her braces removed last month. She wore a red sweater, with a single white stripe and a rain deer design on it.

The other was male, a millimeter shorter than his older twin. He also wore a sweater that was bright blue, with pine tree design that was in a darker shade of blue.

The brown haired female twin's name was Mabel Pines, and cheerfully runs around the Christmas tree, while wrapping it with a golden garland. The male twin's name was Dipper, and he hang the Christmas stocking beside the chimney were he gave a soft sneeze.

Mabel cooed. "Don't start." The male twin said sternly. "But it was adorable! Aww, kitten sneezes!" She cooed again.

Dipper blushed and covered his face with the sweater. Mabel laughed silently, and booped where her brother's nose might be.

"Come Dip, you know I'm just teasing." She gave another boop as she said.

Dipper didn't went out of his own version of sweater town.

"If you don't get out, I'll tickle ya!" Dipper froze a bit, but still did not comply.

"As you wish."

Mabel then tackled her twin, and tickled like she never did before. Dipper laughs loudly, his feet swinging violently. His head finally pops out, with a big smile as he laughed. 

"Hahaha-Okay!-Hahaha-I'm-I'm out!-Hahaha-Stop!" The male twin begged between laughs.

"NEVER!" Mabel proclaimed and went on. Dipper laughed louder, and tears started to pour as he did. The male twin managed to turn the tables, and pushed his twin, and tickled her back. Now it was Mabel's turn to beg.

"OKAY! HHAHAHAHAHAHA-STAHP!-HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Dipper! Mabel! Are you done yet?" there mother called out. Dipper stopped and glances at where there mother's voice came.

"Almost mom!" Dipper called out.

Dipper helped his twin up, and they went back to decorating. Soon there house was filled with Christmas ornaments, and colors. There mother went out to do some groceries, and Mabel went out to there friends house.

Now Dipper was alone in there home, why not? His thirteen now, so his a young adult...in a way. Dipper grabbed his boots, a pair of black mittens, a long green checkered scarf, his blue winter jacket and a ski hat. He went up to his room that had blue wall paper, a few video game posters, and philosophy posters, a desk full of books. And a single bed at the corner of the room, next to it was a closet.

Dipper walked to his closet, he closes his eyes and takes in a deep breath. He mumbles something under his breath, he open his eyes now emitting a golden glow. His closet burst open, revealing a snowy landscape, full of pine trees down the way. The boy smirked and walked into the snowy ground, and his closet doors shut closed behind him.

-----

Mabel Pov.

I was hanging out with my friends with Joan, Sarah, Kate. But I do miss Candy and Grenda though.

"Hey girls, have you heard about the party Jeremy's having?" Kate asked, and we all nodded excitedly.

"Heck ya! I heard it's pretty big, and zero guardians." Joan says, "Yes! Non parenting party, we are now truly teenagers!" Sarah exclaims.

We all cheered, and waved our hands in the air. We were all excited, the party's is at two days, maybe I could bring Dipper! It should help him be more social, by the way, I wonder how's he doing. Practicing on how to draw, or box? Our dad been training Dipper how box, since he always get picked on.