Chapter 2: Room 1.056

Lost. I was fucking lost in this school that I had been attending for three years. Room 1.056 the slip said. Where the hell is room 1.056? They should have put some damn directions on this orange slip. Like fuck how's a gal supposed to know where Principal Ford's room is? I wondered the hallways of this unruly big school and I still hadn't found room 1.056. I cried out in frustration as my dirty blonde hair flared everywhere. 

"Looking for something?" a deep voice asked me. Startled by this voice my body did a small jump and I tripped over my own shoe lace causing me to completely fall on my face. Just great, I bet a bruise was forming "Are you alright?" the deep voice asked. I quickly got up and mumbled a "Yeah I'm fine." I turned to see the owner of the deep voice and took in his appearance. He was wearing a casual outfit, light blue jeans paired with a white V-neck with his blue and yellow varsity jacket. As I took in his outfit, I moved my eyes to study his face, he had simple features light brown hair paired with brown eyes; he let out a cough and asked me if I was looking for something. "Room 1.056." I replied. I watched as his blue eyes widen in surprise. "Oh, um, it's down this hallway second door on the left. "Thanks" I quickly replied, and made my down the hallway.  

Second door on the left he said. Huh, the little fucker was actually right. I studied the door. It was a dark brown and very tall, and very intimidating. I knocked on the door, and was greeted with a "come in" accompanied with a very excited voice. As I entered the room, I took in the features. The walls were blue and yellow which resembled our school colors how cliché, and saw the principal at his desk, he was looking at me with a giant smile that seemed to be too big for my liking. There were two chairs placed in front of his desk, one was occupied with my freshmen biology teacher Mr. Allen, and the other one empty. "Ms. Storm please take a seat." he said with a giddy voice. I walked towards the chair, placing my book bag on the side of the chair and took a seat. "Lexi, you're probably wondering why I called you into my office." he said "And why your freshmen biology teacher is here." he said. No shit Sherlock "Um yeah" I mumbled "Well yes, I'll just get straight to the point. As you may have heard, the biology teacher for the students that have not yet passed biology quit her job, and we have an opening for the job, but the school does not have enough money for a new teacher, and as soon as Mr. Allen realized this, he suggested that you should teach the class; he explained that you know more about biology than him! So I'd like to offer you the position. Do you want to become the new biology teacher for Yorkly High? He asked. Well shit I was not expecting that.