Chapter 3: What the hell did I get myself into?

Holy fuck shit.” Are you like serious? Like you want me to teach a class?” I asked Like oh my gosh! Is this real? “Yes Lexi, we want you to teach the remedial biology class because according to Mr.Allen you were his star student and you have a free period in your schedule so you will have time to teach this class, so are you up for it?” said Principal Ford. Oh shit he wanted me to answer now? Fuck fuck fuck! Shit say something quick! “Well sure. Why not?” I hesitantly said. Hot damn I actually said yes “Well that’s wonderful! Here are some of the basic guidelines and rules you should know. The class has 12 people in it and Mr.Allen will provide you with the information needed to teach the class exclaimed Principal Ford “It starts second period and the lesson plans are already worked out all you have to do is teach the material do a couple labs, some worksheets, and have periodic test and quizzes.” interjected Mr. Allen. Wow they seem so excited maybe I should like smile or something. I let out an awkward laugh accompanied with a forced smile and replied “So when do I start?” Gosh this situation was like receiving a puppy on Christmas but you really wanted a cat. “You’ll begin teaching next Monday. Here are the keys to the classroom. You will be in classroom 2.103 and Mr.Allen will email the lesson plans you just have to figure out how you will teach the material.”  responded Principal Ford. “Well I guess I’ll see you next Monday. Can I get back to class now?” I asked “Of course. We’ll be seeing you next Monday.” said Principal Ford and Mr.Allen. I got up and walked out of the office. Once outside of the office I let out a giant sigh and thought what the hell did I get myself into.